Elation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Re: Elation

Elation is the word. We beat the bleeping Habs in 7.(We were favored and probably should have lost this one in 6) We were underdogs(according to the hockey experts on ESPN and NHL network) against the stinking Flyers and whipped them. And the Lightning series went as many thought but it could have gone either way. Beating the Habs and Flyers is sweet because we have such disdain for them. Now we have a big task but I feel we can win if the cards fall right. Was this series as nerve racking as the Habs series? I say almost as much.  This series reminded me of the Sabres series in 83 when Park scored the winning goal in ot in Game 7. Anyway let's celebrate for now, we've earned it and let's beat the Canucks. Anybody here odds yet?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nahaca. Show nahaca's posts

In Response to Re: Elation:
    The phone rang I knew it was my son who watched from another city. No words were spoken just shouts, yells, and screams. Then we hung up. Wow on second thought I sure hope it was my son. Well tonight who cares. Go B's 
    Posted by jman4

That is too funny!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nahaca. Show nahaca's posts

Someone probably already answered this question but does anyone know when  the last time there were no penalties called in a complete game?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Oh man, if I DO get any sleep tonight, it will be with the worlds biggest, dumbest grin on my face.  I am so proud of this team......AND WHAT A GAME!!!

To my fellow fans, I love you all.  We had em all the way, aye?  Ha!!!

Oh and as far as Emmrick goes, people can say what they want about Versus, but I'm damn glad we THAT guy calling our games.  He is excellent

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm Ruined due to my Bruins.  I love it !!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Feeling good!! Already looking forward to Game 1--- For all the negative Nellies out there who don't think the Bruins can beat the Canucks--- that means you our Number 1  doubter KDP--- please pick the Canucks to win in six again, so you look like a fool again for knowing squat about nothing.  Hall of Fame sports writer--- lol-- more like Hall of Mediocre at best.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Doc1107. Show Doc1107's posts

Here's to Lucic and Co. showing the Sedin twins what Old Time Hockey is all about...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

So pumped right now! I love this team and I'm overjoyed that they will play for the greatest trophy in the history of sports. What a night! Go Bruins!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

I feel like i'm mushrooms...Permasmile

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Someone probably already answered this question but does anyone know when  the last time there were no penalties called in a complete game?
    Posted by nahaca

21 years for a playoff game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Tonight, I had a game and only took in the last minute out in the lobby.

Which was fine enough because I have to admit I couldn't take it.

I'll catch the replay, watched all the highlights & etc. on nhl.com.

I'll watch every game of the finals as I'll be less emotionally invested because I consider them winners now no matter what.

So...  relief.
    And lots and lots of memories.
    I was 12 when they won the last cup.

I went down the corner store at like 6:30 in the a.m. the next day to buy the paper, worried that they might already be sold out.  They weren't.  And I thought, this was kind of a waste.  This paper will never be worth anything, they are going to win a lot more cups with this team and I'll collect all those papers...

What I'm feeling might be more like what a mother feels after giving birth.

I've got a glow.

Or maybe that feeling of climbing a mountain.

It's just darn good.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Shit-faced. Because thats the only way I could watch this game! What a game, enjoy it on its face value, because it was amazing! This is our team, embrace them and their effort and this victory! Go BRUINS!!!!
    Posted by Sportsnutty

I'm with you on this one guy.
    But holy h*ll do I love this team.

Thank you Bs!!
    I Believe.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdtew. Show jdtew's posts

So when are we going to call for Claude's head now ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

So when are we going to call for Claude's head now ?
    Posted by jdtew

Gimme a week, 10 days maybe...

I have to admit he is doing things to my liking, in game adjustments, big one - calling timeouts at the right time is now routine for him, he just started doing that in the Habs series, playing Seguin & giving him a chance, sitting Thornton, team seems prepared, mid game lulls, but there haven't been any games where I've been repeating what the *(&^ is he doing???  all game like in a couple of the Toronto games this year, shortening the bench.

At least there are only moments I didn't like - game 6 when he seemed dazed on the bench in that last minute, but at least it's only incidents here and there and not whole games.

How good do I feel?  I'd even give it up for CJ right now.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanNPhilly. Show SoxFanNPhilly's posts

The phone rang I knew it was my son who watched from another city. No words were spoken just shouts, yells, and screams. Then we hung up. Wow on second thought I sure hope it was my son. Well tonight who cares. Go B's 
    Posted by jman4

LMAO....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanNPhilly. Show SoxFanNPhilly's posts

Thankfully, games aren't played on paper---if the B's play with this kind of discipline, force their way in front of the net, they can win this thing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from buzz77. Show buzz77's posts

stayed in boston after game & partied what a night......what a game cant hear cant talk garden was so LOUD go Bruins!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Unbelievable!  They are the serious Cup contender most Bruin fans were convinced they were.  I say most because there will still be those who doubt the club regardless of what they do.  It doesn't matter.  The Bruins are the beasts of the East. 

Yesterday Nick Kypreos and Doug Maclean said the Canucks will publically say it wouldn't matter to them who they play but suggest Vancouver would rather face TB so they could avoid Chara, the Bruins' physicality and the unpredictability of Thomas.  This is great.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

I first got into hckey the year they went to the cup vs Edm, 1990, so this is pretty fantastic already. With 20 years of die hard Bruin fanning, It'll be a treat to watch 'em play for the cup! I don't think it has even set in yet...

I can't wait to see the B's march into Vancouver's barn and kick 'em right in their bobbylou and the twins!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i woke up this morning with some major wood.  i've been walking around all morning with a huge tent.  is there something wrong with me?  anybody else got this problem?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

i woke up this morning with some major wood.  i've been walking around all morning with a huge tent.  is there something wrong with me?  anybody else got this problem?
    Posted by goodnewsbears

Cue up last night's game to about 7 and a half minutes left in the third, lock the door, and uh...get yourself a release...

...and for God's sake, that's the last I want to hear about it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Still Wanna hear from you Bruins fans!  How do you feel right now!
    Posted by Jake1977

Hung over.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Still pinching myself!!! Head feels better now!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In Response to Re: Elation : Hung over.
    Posted by red75

LOL Red. i did the unusual, had 3 beers before the agme then no more, A friday night that i wanted to never forget and I wont :)
    As mentioned by someone on this thread, cup or not this team has met my expectaions and more.

Sections
Shortcuts