elias all star! need i say more

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: elias all star! need i say more

Elias has 30 pts on a horrible team, he would be the second leading scorer on the  Bruins this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

By the end of the year Elias will have 10 more goals than any Bruin.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The Bruins should trade Seguin, Spooner and Toronto's first this year for Elias.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'd throw in Hamill and Wheeler

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: elias all star! need i say more:
    I'd throw in Hamill and Wheeler
    Posted by kelvana33

Sounds awesome, Elias Bergy Horton would give other teams heart attacks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

The reason I never ever watch All Star games in any sport.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

BH , great impersonation ! Priceless ! This thread belongs on the LOL tracker.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

BH , great impersonation ! Priceless ! This thread belongs on the LOL tracker.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Elias belongs on the Bruins!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

At least Elias has accomplished a LOT in his career. What has the other guy done? 36, once, yeah big f'in deal. I root for the other guy, he's overcome a lot and it's not his fault someone paid him franchise money, but come on....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: elias all star! need i say more : Elias belongs on the Bruins!
    Posted by BadHabitude

But will he score 40 goals per year for the next 10 years ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: elias all star! need i say more : But will he score 40 goals per year for the next 10 years ?
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Elias is a proven 50 goal scorer because he scored 40 in 2000-2001.

He is only 36 right now, and considering he will retire at the age of 60, he has at least one good decade left.  He will probably slow down at age 50-51 tho so I wouldn't sign him for any more than 14 years.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In Response to Re: elias all star! need i say more : Elias is a proven 50 goal scorer because he scored 40 in 2000-2001.
    Posted by BadHabitude

That line is priceless LMAO.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: elias all star! need i say more : Elias is a proven 50 goal scorer because he scored 40 in 2000-2001. He is only 36 right now, and considering he will retire at the age of 60, he has at least one good decade left.  He will probably slow down at age 50-51 tho so I wouldn't sign him for any more than 14 years.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Sounds great ! I don't care for two way players though . Tell me that he doesn't backcheck and I'll be happy with Elias .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Elias 30 pts.
    Lucic 28 pts
    Krecji 27 pts
    Horton 26 pts

Elias 9 goals
    Recchi 8 goals
    Krecji 7 goals
    Chara 6 goals

And how about this?  Tim Thomas - who some dare to call an MVP - NO (as in zero) goals and only 2 assists.

Elias is on the WORST team in the league by a MILE.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: elias all star! need i say more : Sounds great ! I don't care for two way players though . Tell me that he doesn't backcheck and I'll be happy with Elias .
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

backcheck or not, it doesn't matter.  He's an all star which proves his awesomeness and proves I'm right.  Backcheck forecheck pay check cancelled check - those are just words.  And if words have no meaning what could they prove?  All-star!!!  Those are the words that mean EVERYTHING!!

Each and every player who's been named to the all star team is a house hold name and a sure fire HOF player.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And again, I get serious.  Elias has 30 points, just one fewer than Kessel - and Kessel has played one more game than Elias.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Pierre LeBrun stated last HNIC, that Elias has said he isn't going anywhere.

Sections
Shortcuts