Emelin owes linesmen big time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Emelin owes linesmen big time

A quite frustrated Evander Kane flailing away on Emelin. Linesmen finally step in -- it appears -- just in time late in game. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Emelin owes linesmen big time

Kane owed him a thumping after those forearm elbows.  Someone is gonna feed this to ol.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtA17fyXs4A

That was awesome, Kane took Emlin's helmet off and flung it at him or maybe it was his own helmet. Yep the Habs have another punk on their team for sure ala Lapierre.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtA17fyXs4A

That was awesome, Kane took Emlin's helmet off and flung it at him or maybe it was his own helmet. Yep the Habs have another punk on their team for sure ala Lapierre.

He was dangerous in his other league.  That was emelins helmet.  Looked like he wanted to beat him with it.   I love kane.  You mess around and i lose it.  I could watch kane ko cooke everyday and smile.  

Nice french San. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

What's with Kane throwing Emelin's helmet at him?  Might as well have gotten a folding chair from Bobby The Brain.

Kane is a d-bag.  I can't stand him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

What's with Kane throwing Emelin's helmet at him?  Might as well have gotten a folding chair from Bobby The Brain.

Please elaborate why he's a d--bag. I'd love to see him on the Bruins and I'm sure 99% of Bruins fans would love to see him wearing a Boston uniform. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Please elaborate why he's a d--bag. I'd love to see him on the Bruins and I'm sure 99% of Bruins fans would love to see him wearing a Boston uniform. 

You dont know nas very well do you.  Haha.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

You dont know nas very well do you.  Haha.  

Nope

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Emelin plays a physical game that crosses the line from time-to-time.   Good to see guys starting to hold him accountable. 

Marcus Foligno smoked him a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/116929

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Feel free to do some research on your own. I'm 99% sure you made up that stat.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Ask Red if Kane is a valuable teammate!  He does clean up for the B's though....ie.  the real dirt bag Cooke.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Emelin plays a physical game that crosses the line from time-to-time.   Good to see guys starting to hold him accountable. 

Marcus Foligno smoked him a couple of weeks ago.http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/116929

Emelin's act is tired and he's strating to pay for it. These are the fights I like, not staged out of frustration with a agitator.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Ememlin and Subban, two guys that like to take runs at players all game long but when it comes time to pay the piper...well there ain't much fight, cover your head,drop to your knees and wait for the linesman.If all works out they get a pp.It does get very tired, but Shabs fans like it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Ememlin and Subban, two guys that like to take runs at players all game long but when it comes time to pay the piper...well there ain't much fight, cover your head,drop to your knees and wait for the linesman.If all works out they get a pp.It does get very tired, but Shabs fans like it.

Subban is gonna be a norris trophy winner.  He shouldnt fight.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

He's talented i'll give him that Shupe, its just infuriating to me the way he plays sometimes, it works for him though.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I would have to add though that most Norris trophy winning defencemen that have a habit of taking runs at players usually stick up for themselves.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

He's talented i'll give him that Shupe, its just infuriating to me the way he plays sometimes, it works for him though.

Im just messing.  Subbans act drives me nuts as well.  Someone will teach him a lesson.  But hes not a fighter.  And seems to avoid answering the bell better then anyone ive seen in ages.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Examples being Blake,Pronger,Chara,Potvin.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Im just messing.  Subbans act drives me nuts as well.  Someone will teach him a lesson.  But hes not a fighter.  And seems to avoid answering the bell better then anyone ive seen in ages.  

I answered before i saw your post, agree with everything you said.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

More than likely, Kane would have gotten a folding chair from.......the UNDERTAKER!!!

Laughing  Have a nice day.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He also shouldn't DIVE!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Kane's off ice actions have bugged me a bit in the past, but it seems like he's maturing and I'm damn glad he's a Jet, and I'd have no problem with him on the Bruins either.

However, I'd rather he didn't fight. About four of those punches were to the top of Emelin's head or the forehead. I wouldn't be thrilled if that team's best player goes out with a busted hand. The team is on a brutal skid and can't afford any additional personel losses.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I don't get Emelin here. He punches a guy with his stick and glove and then turtles when the guy fights him? Why even bother taking the gloves off? Same with the Chara "fight".

I would be ashamed if the team I rooted for had a bunch of guys that run away and turtle after being fake tough.

As an aside, reading Youtube comments on anything that has to do with Bruins-Habs makes me want to scream.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

He also shouldn't DIVE!

Maybe he falls on his way up to get his norris this year.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Feel free to do some research on your own. I'm 99% sure you made up that stat.

I figured you'd write something sarcastic back, you tell me to go do some research. No research needed everytime I watch the guy he plays hard and he's talented. Again feel free to tell us why you despise him. Oh thats right you'd probably rather have Shawn Matthias than Kane, lol.

Sections
Shortcuts