Enough already

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Enough already

Please stop with these ridiculous trade proposals.Some people suggest we trade our lump of coal, for some other teams polished diamond, or trading our best assets for this or that. Good god, just think before you post.....please and thanks........Lets wait and see where were at in March and then go off the deep end regarding trades. lol!Tongue out

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: Enough already

In Response to Re: Enough already:
    Lots of sports fans enjoy trade talk....you don't. How does someone get as intolerant and arrogant as you to demand that anyone who thinks differently cease and desist. If you don't like trade talk then don't read it, idiot.
    Posted by pumpsiefan

I like talking trades as much as the next person , but you obviously didn't fully understand my post, you think I come off as intolerant and arrogant, when it is you yourself that is the idiot .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and thats what these forums are for, discussions anything related to hockey, not calling anyone idiots, I suggest you do the same. As for trade suggestions, one out of about 1000 actually happen and then they get to come back and say ** SEE **. Its all in fun. relax.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFU-Yankee-fans. Show STFU-Yankee-fans's posts

We should trade 2006 Savy for 2009 savy.. Better player!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Well said Wally....I've seen tons of crazy trade ideas here on this forum, all from Bruin hockey fans who just want to make the Bruins a better team. No worries. Have fun and cheer for the good team. Go B's Go !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Enough already:
    Please stop with these ridiculous trade proposals.Some people suggest we trade our lump of coal, for some other teams polished diamond, or trading our best assets for this or that. Good god, just think before you post.....please and thank s ........Lets wait and see where were at in March and then go off the deep end regarding trades. lol!
    Posted by Beezfan4life

Been there and done that, you'll only get more frustrated as I did as the next lunatic comes up with some preposterous idea like Ferrence and Hamill for Luke Schenn and Kaberle or something equally retarded.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Enough already:
    Please stop with these ridiculous trade proposals.Some people suggest we trade our lump of coal, for some other teams polished diamond, or trading our best assets for this or that. Good god, just think before you post.....please and thank s ........Lets wait and see where were at in March and then go off the deep end regarding trades. lol!
    Posted by Beezfan4life

You have 56 posts.  You can't complain about content until you have at least 250.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Enough already:
    In Response to Enough already : You have 56 posts.  You can't complain about content until you have at least 250.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Says who? I've been a fan of this team for nearly 40 years. Just because I don't post as much as some people( do not have as much time as yourself obviously) does'nt mean I'm not entitled to an opinion on these boards. I was merely stating that trading my 5 dollars for your 10 isn't going to happen. Let's be realistic and compare apples to apples.

Sections
Shortcuts