enough is enough

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

enough is enough

Sorry. I need to vent. My apologies.

For a team that had an epic collapse in the playoffs last year, they are showing NOTHING that leads me to believe they truly have the desire to take the next step this year. Same old passive play game after game. It's maddening to watch, and the Buffalo game tonight had me shouting at the tv all night. I love the Bruins and tune in every game, only to get absolutely bored with their play and frustrated that there's no spark to their game.

When the 4th line out-hussles the other three every single game, it's time to look in the mirror and make some changes quick. These guys should unleash on the opposition, but not once can I remember a game being won by outworking the other team. We've all been waiting for someone to step up, knock some heads and get these guys going. We're too far into the season to keep expecting this. It's not going to happen; not with the current make-up.

I suppose now that PC says the pieces are in place and he wants to see how the team is the next couple weeks, we can expect lackluster efforts the rest of 2010. I shudder to think how a game in MTL will go tomorrow. The Canadiens are all hussle, and it could get ugly quick. Let's hope I'm wrong. Like the sap Bruins fan I am, I'll tune in and expect different results. The definition of insanity, I am told...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: enough is enough

In Response to enough is enough:
    Sorry. I need to vent. My apologies. For a team that had an epic collapse in the playoffs last year, they are showing NOTHING that leads me to believe they truly have the desire to take the next step this year. Same old passive play game after game. It's maddening to watch, and the Buffalo game tonight had me shouting at the tv all night. I love the Bruins and tune in every game, only to get absolutely bored with their play and frustrated that there's no spark to their game. When the 4th line out-hussles the other three every single game, it's time to look in the mirror and make some changes quick. These guys should unleash on the opposition, but not once can I remember a game being won by outworking the other team. We've all been waiting for someone to step up, knock some heads and get these guys going. We're too far into the season to keep expecting this. It's not going to happen; not with the current make-up. I suppose now that PC says the pieces are in place and he wants to see how the team is the next couple weeks, we can expect lackluster efforts the rest of 2010. I shudder to think how a game in MTL will go tomorrow. The Canadiens are all hussle, and it could get ugly quick. Let's hope I'm wrong. Like the sap Bruins fan I am, I'll tune in and expect different results. The definition of insanity, I am told...
    Posted by asmaha

Let's hope that they carry some of that emotion into tomorrow night's game against the dreaded toilet seats

Sections
Shortcuts