Eric Himelfarb

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from everyname. Show everyname's posts

Eric Himelfarb

Under the radar talent, that has never truly been given a shot.

He'd be a low cost guy, and I am sure the Detroit system would let him try for a spot somewhere else. 

Give him an invite to training camp next year.  Amazing play maker (kinda like Krecji)

http://www.kingstonfrontenacs.com/page/alumni-eric-himelfarb

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Eric Himelfarb

Unless you are Eric Himelfarb, I have no idea why this thread exists.  The link takes us to a team he played for as an overager, and while he had a good year that year, well, anyone remember the whole debate about Yannick 'ECHL' Riendeau?  Himelfarb has only had one truly productive season as a pro - meaning the kind of production that might make you take a chance on him - and it was in the Swiss second division.  I would expect an amazing playmaker to have put up better than about .45ppg in the AHL.  Jeebus, Zach Hamill goes .667.  But sure!  Let's bring every kid who ever had a 100 pt junior season in.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Eric Himelfarb:
    Unless you are Eric Himelfarb, I have no idea why this thread exists.
    Posted by Bookboy007

Haha this is exactly what came across my mind

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from everyname. Show everyname's posts

Nope, I'm not Himelfarb, or a friend, or a relative.  Just someone who has seen him play (he played centre for Anthony Stewart, who is with the Avalanche I believe). 

Furthermore, my post clearly says, "give him an invite to training camp", NOT put him on the Bruins, or even Providence for that matter.  Wow guys, wow!  We traded some draft picks, contracts are getting pricy, teams are looking for good cheap talent that can play certain styles... that's all I was putting it up for.

Potential players can come from anywhere, it does not always have to come from the same sources, or during the same "stage" of life (example: Tim Thomas, have you heard of him?). 

Talent is natural, and the circumstances within which you get to employ those talents are not always beneficial (often leading to a slow disappearance).  This guy has talent. 

Also, if you think that statistics are all that matters when you quantify a player, then well, I'm glad you disagree with my "suggestion".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from everyname. Show everyname's posts

http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=8469618

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Not a chance this happens

Sections
Shortcuts