Eriksson diagnosis

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Eriksson diagnosis

Has there been anything reported about the severity of either of Eriksson's concussions sustained with the Bruins? My simple Google search hasn't turned up anything...

Grade I, II or III ???

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Eriksson diagnosis

no, fortunately, him being on IR doesn't mean it's bad. See you probably don't know about this, but IR doesn't really mean much. LTIR means a lot. He's not on LTIR as far as I know. Let me know when he is, then it's bad. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

All his being on IR means is that the Bruins can call up guys.  There has been no report I've ever seen that revealed the severity of Eriksson's concussions. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Until Eriksson goes through about 18 months of no concussions, he is day to day like Bergeron was.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

ORPRICK-lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I have to think that a concussion where you don't lose consciousness is less severe than when you black out and get carried out on a stretcher.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have to think that a concussion where you don't lose consciousness is less severe than when you black out and get carried out on a stretcher.

[/QUOTE]

Dr Recchi would know.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I dont think Erickson will evercome back fully healthy...lets turn the page on him just like Horton and Savard and wish him best of luck ....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I dont think Erickson will evercome back fully healthy...lets turn the page on him just like Horton and Savard and wish him best of luck ....

[/QUOTE]

Always an optimist I see, hope your wrong unlike you not convinced Fraser is the second comming of Gretzky.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Always an optimist I see, hope your wrong unlike you not convinced Fraser is the second comming of Gretzky.

[/QUOTE]

My wife being a doctor I can tell you "forget Erickson" ...I hope he recovers and spend great time with his wife and children , but I dont see him coming back in the NHL , sorry to be realistic nothing negative, just the plain truth

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did you think the same when Bergeron got slammed into the boards? And that hit was WAY worse than either one on Eriksson. I hope he comes back and proves all the doubters wrong!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Erickson is a fragile player , and he will never be the same I sure hope he could come back to help the BRUINS but I do not wear pink glasses ....and I am not a dreamer ....lets face it he is about the same size than Savard and same results.....lets just turn the page we still have Smith, Fraser and Morrow from that trade .....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

[QUOTE]

Erickson is a fragile player , and he will never be the same I sure hope he could come back to help the BRUINS but I do not wear pink glasses ....and I am not a dreamer ....lets face it he is about the same size than Savard and same results.....lets just turn the page we still have Smith, Fraser and Morrow from that trade .....

[/QUOTE]

Dude, pass what you're smoking. 

You must be high as a kite to armchair diagnose a guy into retirement. 

Keep your day job.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dude, pass what you're smoking. 

You must be high as a kite to armchair diagnose a guy into retirement. 

Keep your day job.

[/QUOTE]

You'll see nrguy...and I will accept gracefully your apolodgies

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

mjght have met a shrink, through her work

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You nightly refer to Bruins' management calling you for advice or a job, and you aren't a dreamer?

Sections
Shortcuts