Eriksson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BritishColumbiaBruin. Show BritishColumbiaBruin's posts

Eriksson

Any idea if Eriksson made the trip out west? Will be great to get him back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Eriksson

He's there; still in green (pic from yesterday).

Embedded image permalink

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BritishColumbiaBruin. Show BritishColumbiaBruin's posts

That's awesome news.  Thanks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@NHLBruins

"out West, Eriksson expected on trip, Kelly staying back. Loui hopped in for few rushes with Söderberg/Spooner. In white, but he has been in the white for pregame skate As of yesterday, Loui had not been cleared for contact yet. Today marks 1 week from when he first started skating with team on Dec 31 ^CS"

Embedded image permalink

It is a good sign that LouI is able to fly and he is in Anaheim. Contact drills, hopefully, are soon.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

@NHLBruins

"out West, Eriksson expected on trip, Kelly staying back. Loui hopped in for few rushes with Söderberg/Spooner. In white, but he has been in the white for pregame skate As of yesterday, Loui had not been cleared for contact yet. Today marks 1 week from when he first started skating with team on Dec 31 ^CS"

Embedded image permalink

It is a good sign that LouI is able to fly and he is in Anaheim. Contact drills, hopefully, are soon.

[/QUOTE]

Nite will not like this! What is CJ thinking!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Ha!  Looks like I checked the twitter feed a couple minutes too early :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:[QUOTE] Ha! Looks like I checked the twitter feed a couple minutes too early :) [/QUOTE]

As we were both answering the question twitter was upadating. I actually had the green jersey pic up then had to edit lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

He made team Sweden as well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

In response to 49thparallel's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Gotta believe the odds of the B's allowing him to participate are probably slim to none. Actually none to none.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

you would think....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to mxt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gotta believe the odds of the B's allowing him to participate are probably slim to none. Actually none to none.

[/QUOTE]

Gee, what if one of the management people for team Canada was on the Bruins and didn't want to see Loui playing for Sweden....   hmmm...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

@NHLBruins

Embedded image permalink

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wait aminute. I never said he wouldn't be playing on the 3rd line at all. I said I doubt it's past 10 games. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Isn't that taken out of the team's hands? If he's medically cleared to play doesn't the agreement between the NHLPA, NHL, IOC, and IIHF take that sort of call completely out of the hands of the Bruins?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Isn't that taken out of the team's hands? If he's medically cleared to play doesn't the agreement between the NHLPA, NHL, IOC, and IIHF take that sort of call completely out of the hands of the Bruins?

[/QUOTE]

That would be my thinking.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

On the record, it very well may be taken out of the teams hands, but behind the scenes "wink wink", I guessing that nobody wants him to risk coming back unless it's for a Cup run. We'll find out soon enough.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

@NHLBruins

Embedded image permalink

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wait aminute. I never said he wouldn't be playing on the 3rd line at all. I said I doubt it's past 10 games. 

[/QUOTE]

OK, just jiving, but i'm willing to bet that when Loui comes back and does play on that line, he will stay there if the chemistry is good and they make things happen. I think on paper it has the makings of a very good line.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]

On the record, it very well may be taken out of the teams hands, but behind the scenes "wink wink", I guessing that nobody wants him to risk coming back unless it's for a Cup run. We'll find out soon enough.

[/QUOTE]

So what? For your idea to fly one of three things would need to happen (if he was physically able to play and cleared) The doctors would have to lie about his medical clearance, which is malpractice, the Bruins would have to lie about his medical clearance which is fraud, or Eriksson would have to lie about his medical clearance, and he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would willfully duck out on his country.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So what? For your idea to fly one of three things would need to happen (if he was physically able to play and cleared) The doctors would have to lie about his medical clearance, which is malpractice, the Bruins would have to lie about his medical clearance which is fraud, or Eriksson would have to lie about his medical clearance, and he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would willfully duck out on his country.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know about this but i do know it would be nice if he would duck out on some of these head shots he's taking. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

GO LOUI... silence all the doubters!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Get a grip, Red. We're talking sports here. Malpractice and fraud probably happen on a daily basis. Fact is, he's been concussed twice in half a season. Everyone wants him to be ok, but if push comes to shove and the B's REALLY don't think he's ready to play, he won't. And not many people in Boston (if any at all) care if he gets a gold medal. They want to see him carry the Stanley Cup. That's why he's playing in North America, and that's why we want him at 100%.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from suffolkowner. Show suffolkowner's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Get a grip, Red. We're talking sports here. Malpractice and fraud probably happen on a daily basis. Fact is, he's been concussed twice in half a season. Everyone wants him to be ok, but if push comes to shove and the B's REALLY don't think he's ready to play, he won't. And not many people in Boston (if any at all) care if he gets a gold medal. They want to see him carry the Stanley Cup. That's why he's playing in North America, and that's why we want him at 100%.

[/QUOTE]

I would think that if Eriksson want's to play he's playing, he'll just get an independent medical opinion. If that's even necessary. I don't see how the Bruins/NHL could restrict his right to play. It's not like the IIHF is great bud's with the NHL. This seems pretty fanciful. If he's on a road trip and practicing with the team, it's likely he will see action relatively soon. The Olympics are still a way off.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://nesn.com/2014/01/loui-eriksson-cleared-for-contact-doubtful-for-bruins-kings-matchup-on-thursday/

"Boston Bruins winger Loui Eriksson has been cleared for contact and it shouldn’t be too much longer before he returns to the lineup, but his status for Thursday’s game in Los Angeles against the Kings is doubtful."

Almost there

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]

http://nesn.com/2014/01/loui-eriksson-cleared-for-contact-doubtful-for-bruins-kings-matchup-on-thursday/

"Boston Bruins winger Loui Eriksson has been cleared for contact and it shouldn’t be too much longer before he returns to the lineup, but his status for Thursday’s game in Los Angeles against the Kings is doubtful."

Almost there

[/QUOTE]

Man I hope he's done with the concussions. He got clocked pretty good both times, especially the last one.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Almost there

[/QUOTE]

Man I hope he's done with the concussions. He got clocked pretty good both times, especially the last one.

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but I think the 1st one was far worse! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 4everbruins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Almost there

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but I think the 1st one was far worse! 

[/QUOTE]

No doubt.

Sections
Shortcuts