Evander Kane revisited .......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

Evander Kane revisited .......

Kane's making the press again ~ This guys got BRUIN written all over him. ~ I WANT HIM.

Not sure what it would take to get it done, but you'd think a roster player , a prospect and a later round draft pick should get it done.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Evander Kane revisited .......

It was a done seal I dont know what went wrong ...March + Bart For Evander Kane

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 3 more Cups by 2020

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://nesn.com/2014/07/jets-evander-kane-on-trade-rumors-well-see-what-happens/

So let it be written, so let it be speculated!

Where's Yul Brenner ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to jaymiller's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kane's making the press again ~ This guys got BRUIN written all over him. ~ I WANT HIM. 

[/QUOTE]

If you're ever wondering why I call this kind of thing "e-harmony"...exhibit A.

[object HTMLDivElement]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I wrote this elsewhere about Kane:

He had a 30 goal season.

He played the full 48 game season.

He throws a lot of hits.

He can kill penalties.

He's missed a ton of games due to a bunch of different injuries including a concussion, he's got a clear and documented attitude problem, outside of the short season his goal production has been second line quality, and despite his tough attitude, his maximum amount of fights in a season is two (2).

All of this for $6M a year for the next four years at the cost of a Top 6 Boston Bruin? No way Jose.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Let's pick up a moderately successful scorer who plays dirty, won't fight, is VERY frequently injured, is questionable defensively and has a horrible attitude and a high cap hit.  Make it happen PC!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to OatesCam's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Let's pick up a moderately successful scorer who plays dirty, won't fight, is VERY frequently injured, is questionable defensively and has a horrible attitude and a high cap hit.  Make it happen PC!!

[/QUOTE]

He punched out Matt Cooke and scored 30 goals a few years ago.

He's amazing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

No doubt he has talent but the B's should want no part of that contract.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

the B'S unloaded Seguin due to behavioral issues.... 

be surprising to see them bringing Kane in....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle-Salty. Show Uncle-Salty's posts

Kane is great and would be a welcome addition.

He'd also make us a bit tougher on the top lines. As it stands now this team is softer than I was after watching that new Kirstie Alley sit-com on TV Land not long ago.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to Uncle-Salty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kane is great and would be a welcome addition.

He'd also make us a bit tougher on the top lines. As it stands now this team is softer than I was after watching that new Kirstie Alley sit-com on TV Land not long ago.

[/QUOTE]

I gotta admit Kirstie looked pretty good Cheers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It was a done seal I dont know what went wrong ...March + Bart For Evander Kane

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 3 more Cups by 2020

[/QUOTE]

Whats wrong is you live in Fantasy land. You guaranteed us that this deal would be announced on Draft day. In fact, you stated that this deal was done but that they could not announce it because it was the Stanley Cup Finals.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Whats wrong is you in Fantasy land. You guaranteed us that this deal would be announced on Draft day. In fact, you stated that this deal was done but that they could not announce it because it was the Stanley Cup Finals.

[/QUOTE]

I'm really surprised that he hasn't figured it out yet. I mean, jeez. He's been writing this garbage for years here, and people ALWAYS respond and make a big deal. You'd think the people responding he would have moved on by now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Whats wrong is you in Fantasy land. You guaranteed us that this deal would be announced on Draft day. In fact, you stated that this deal was done but that they could not announce it because it was the Stanley Cup Finals.

[/QUOTE]

I'm really surprised that he hasn't figured it out yet. I mean, jeez. He's been writing this garbage for years here, and people ALWAYS respond and make a big deal. You'd think the people responding he would have moved on by now.

[/QUOTE]

Hes the only person on here i wont respond to.  Id rather have the trolls. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Suffering from Tyler Seguin withdrawal is a terrible thing. Evander Kane won't make it any better.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Rather than daydreaming about all these trade scenarios, why not relish in who's here now.  This is still a really really good team.  Arguably the powerhouse of the East.  It's virtually unimaginable to assume this group will get significantly better through trading.  When things are going this well, the potential is always better that a deal can precipate a step back.

Especially, when this group "can't" trade for more expensive players.