Evander Kane trade rumours

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Evander Kane trade rumours

Haggs says Bs might be interested and proposes Subban, Marchand, Caron and a pick.  About halfway down the article.

http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-talk/notes-lucic-putting-best-foot-forward-olympics-bid

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Evander Kane trade rumours

If that deal is available, it's a super score for the Bruins.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

I'd do that deal in a heartbeat !!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

I was also reading yesterday that a trade sending Kane to the habs for Pacioretty was close to happening.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

What's Kane cap hit?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

What's Kane cap hit?

5.25 for the next 4 yrs

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Subban (zero goaltending depth and/or prospects) and Marchand would be good fits in Winnipeg - I don't think Caron adds much to it. From the Peg's point of view I think it would depend on the pick.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Subban (zero goaltending depth and/or prospects) and Marchand would be good fits in Winnipeg - I don't think Caron adds much to it. From the Peg's point of view I think it would depend on the pick.

U think it would take a late first round pick red ? Or is subban, Marchand ,Caron and a first be to much?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Something doesn't smell right?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

Mtl is not trading max 

Sounds like something only a Hab expert would know.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

That would be a good move for the Bs and the sooner the better would, I wouldnt worry about giving away the 1st pick either the 2014 draft picks after top 20 are more like 2nd rounders.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to jaymiller's comment:

I'd do that deal in a heartbeat !!!!!!

Yep just keep Cheveldayof on the p[hone while you fax/email over the details to NY.

"Sounds like something only a Hab expert would know."

Can't hide it!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

why do people always under estimate brad?  his ppg is.612 vs .609 for Kane.  Lets not forget he ups it to .629 in the playoffs.  I wouldn't trade brad straight up for Kane, never mind adding sub ban and a pick, I don't care at all about Caron. i know that some of you don't like his style of play,but evander obviously has some warts as well.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hqIiy94Wj58&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DhqIiy94Wj58

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

why do people always under estimate brad?  his ppg is.612 vs .609 for Kane.  Lets not forget he ups it to .629 in the playoffs.  I wouldn't trade brad straight up for Kane, never mind adding sub ban and a pick, I don't care at all about Caron. i know that some of you don't like his style of play,but evander obviously has some warts as well.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hqIiy94Wj58&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DhqIiy94Wj58

Totally agree.  Marchand is the better player.  Kane also has a history of getting some injuries in his very young career.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Kane is 7-7-14.  Eriksson is 5-9-14.

Both guys are former 30 goal scorers. Only one of them dropped Matt Cooke with a solid shot to the jaw.

Half the fan base seems to think Eriksson is a bust.  I wonder how much overlap there is with people who think Kane is the bomb.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

We've gone through this so many times....and things never change around here.

How easily you give up your players and draft picks for other team's problems or washed up players.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Kane is 7-7-14.  Eriksson is 5-9-14.

Both guys are former 30 goal scorers. Only one of them dropped Matt Cooke with a solid shot to the jaw.

Half the fan base seems to think Eriksson is a bust.  I wonder how much overlap there is with people who think Kane is the bomb.

Eriksson for Kane is a trade I would entertain (not that it would happen for multiple reasons).  But not Marchand.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Chiarelli has balls made of steel ( pulling the trigger on the Seguin deal " , but he would have to be certifiably insane to make that deal for Kane , for the players mentioned . I like Evander Kane , loads of talent , but that is a lot to give up for one one player . 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You get three years younger and 100 times more badassery.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

Is Caron the next Hamill to be the token throw-in in any deal?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Dave24's comment:

Is Caron the next Hamill to be the token throw-in in any deal?

He sure is, Dave.  Another Chiarelli first round busteroni!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Like I said , I think Kane is a heck of a hockey player...so is Marchand , it's still too much to give up for . I definatly would entertain a straight up deal  ... Marchand for Kane in a heartbeat , would PC have to throw the added pieces in...? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Beez, the added pieces are:

Caron:  First round bust

Subban:  Most goalies fail and the B's don't need him

First round pick:  It's going to be in the 20s anyway.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Like I said , I think Kane is a heck of a hockey player...so is Marchand , it's still too much to give up for . I definatly would entertain a straight up deal  ... Marchand for Kane in a heartbeat , would PC have to throw the added pieces in...? 

I think Kane is better. You have to give to get. For a team to give up arguably one of their top players you have to 'sweeten the pot' as Rusty has been so prone to call it.

Sections
Shortcuts