Evander Kane trade rumours

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Re: Evander Kane trade rumours

I;d do this trade without hesitation.  We know what Marchand can do for the Bruins, but we don't what Kane's upside is if he played in the B's system.  You need to consider that the team a player becomes a part of.  

Seguin is tearing it up in Dallas.  Bring him back to the B's and he'd be back to what he was.  

From what I've seen of Kane = he's a badass with skill = I'd take the chance.  He won't be WORSE than Marchand. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Having just unloaded a problem child onto another team in the off season do the Bruins really want to go through this scenario again? I don't think the Bs will bite.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

I'm in no hurry to see brad go anywhere. Love the little rat, especially his playoff performance which to me is the kicker in this debate

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to OrrandPapiRGods' comment:

I'm in no hurry to see brad go anywhere. Love the little rat, especially his playoff performance which to me is the kicker in this debate

I'll join you in your adoration of Marchand. I like him in black and gold.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Tske kane not for marchand no way.  Big mistake! !!

Kane berg krejci Marchsnd lucic - I like it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Subban:  Most goalies fail and the B's don't need him

------------------------------

No, the Bruins don't need Subban currently. Dur, no kidding. But he could be a future piece 5 years from now if they don't trade the bum. 

Most goalies fail ? Great reasoning. Wake up out of your dreaming NAS Van Winkle ! His name is not Hannu Toivonen, Evgeni Ryabchikov or any other goalie that has failed. 

His name is Malcom Subban. Whether he fails or not will be on an individual basis........not some numbskull's " lump " factor based on past data he has come upon.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

No, the Bruins don't need Subban currently. Dur, no kidding. But he could be a future piece 5 years from now if they don't trade the bum. 

Most goalies fail ? Great reasoning. Wake up out of your dreaming NAS Van Winkle ! His name is not Hannu Toivonen, Evgeni Ryabchikov or any other goalie that has failed. 

His name is Malcom Subban. Whether he fails or not will be on an individual basis........not some numbskull's " lump " factor based on past data he has come upon.

Subban has been developing nicely in Providence.  As you see with a lot of good goalies, they get lit up at first, but then they learn what's going on and improve.  Which is what Malcolm has done.  He's looks significantly better now than in his first few games.

I think Subban will be an excellent NHL goalie and who can't use one of those?

Worst case the Bruins could trade him for other assets.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:

Having just unloaded a problem child onto another team in the off season do the Bruins really want to go through this scenario again? I don't think the Bs will bite.

yeah like Patrick Kane. Got it.  we don't want problems in Boston

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Kane would be great with the BRUINS and Marchand would probably starting scoring with the Jets and would become one of the Jets fans favorite player ....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to OrrandPapiRGods' comment:

I'll join you in your adoration of Marchand. I like him in black and gold.

Agree 100%.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If I am PC THIS IS THE PLAYER I AM TRYING TOGET FOR MARCH+ Subban + Caron

Valeri Nichushkin

• BornMar 4, 1995 in Chelyabinsk, Russia
    • Age18
    • Drafted2013: 1st Rnd, 10th by DAL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

This kid is the real deal ...already an impact player at 19 ...he will be even better than Malkin 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Valeri Nichushkin

you've heard it in 2013 from Stanley ....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

This kid is the real deal ...already an impact player at 19 ...he will be even better than Malkin 

Yeah, i can see Dallas wanting to dump him and take on more salary. Who would ant a kid who you say is the "real deal" ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Yeah, i can see Dallas wanting to dump him and take on more salary. Who would ant a kid who you say is the "real deal" ?

It maybe still time to try to get him and I think Caron + Subban + Marchand and if needed our 1st round pick in 2014 would do it .....we could also offer to pay March's salary for this season

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Subban:  Most goalies fail and the B's don't need him

------------------------------

Don't care if they trade subban or not. I ll bet he has a Zack Type of faith umn maybe a little better

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Another player. I would love to see with the Bruins is Ryan Johansen , I would give Marchand, McQuaid, Caron, Subban and 2014 & 2015 first round picks for that kid ....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:

yeah like Patrick Kane. Got it.  we don't want problems in Boston

The difference is that Kane has leadership qualities Seguin can only dream about. And Kane has learned from the errors of past indiscretions.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

"I think Subban will be an excellent NHL goalie and who can't use one of those? 

Worst case the Bruins could trade him for other assets." - 'BadHabitude'

Totally agree. You don't throw Subban in as some add-on to an unnecessary trade now. You wait til he gets to the NHL (next year?) and at least get a hint or idea of what he is going to become first. Don't you?

Personally I think he is going to be a top-flight NHL goalie in the NHL. But even if he doesn't become that, he will undoubtably become a more valuable asset tomorrow than he is today. This is basic stuff.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Re: Evander Kane trade urumours

Fghh

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

50, I hate to say it but he might be right about Nichushkin. I also know that Dallas isn't looking to give him up because they also see some Malkin in his game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

This is kane from the jets right , not the Blackhawks ...I don't even think a staight up trade for Marchand is a good deal for the bruins.  The little ball of hate had stepped up now that he had some skill on his line And he is a great on the defensive end too, I hope this a stupid rumour. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Another player. I would love to see with the Bruins is Ryan Johansen , I would give Marchand, McQuaid, Caron, Subban and 2014 & 2015 first round picks for that kid ....

You are insane, and a complete idiot

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

You are insane, and a complete idiot

I believe you're right on both counts Beez.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Stanley I like the kid too, but he'd be 3rd line center here. Thats an awful lot to give up.

Sections
Shortcuts