Evander Kane trade rumours

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Evander Kane trade rumours

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

This kid is the real deal ...already an impact player at 19 ...he will be even better than Malkin 

Yeah, i can see Dallas wanting to dump him and take on more salary. Who would ant a kid who you say is the "real deal" ?

50, I hate to say it but he might be right about Nichushkin. I also know that Dallas isn't looking to give him up because they also see some Malkin in his game.

The kid is good, but even in his rookie year, you knew everytime Malkin was on the ice. Maybe in time, but thats a pretty high standard there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

Another player. I would love to see with the Bruins is Ryan Johansen , I would give Marchand, McQuaid, Caron, Subban and 2014 & 2015 first round picks for that kid ....

You are insane, and a complete idiot

Thanks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Love Kane & would love to see in him in Boston, but not at the expense of Marchand. I also don't want Boston giving up Subban either. If the Jets are after 2 top 6 immediately? I don't know of too many teams that will be interested. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

This kid is the real deal ...already an impact player at 19 ...he will be even better than Malkin 

Yeah, i can see Dallas wanting to dump him and take on more salary. Who would ant a kid who you say is the "real deal" ?

50, I hate to say it but he might be right about Nichushkin. I also know that Dallas isn't looking to give him up because they also see some Malkin in his game.

The kid is good, but even in his rookie year, you knew everytime Malkin was on the ice. Maybe in time, but thats a pretty high standard there.

Kel, I don't believe Malkin played as an 18 year old though. Drafted in '04 but didn't play until 2006-07.

Sections
Shortcuts