Evander Kane?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgomez. Show bgomez's posts

Evander Kane?

Maybe we can call the Jets and see if a Krejci - Horton - 1st rounder is enough for Kane and Ladd. Kane is only 20 and already a potent scorer, and Ladd can provide veteran leadership while performing at a respectable level. Imagine:

Kane-Bergeron-Lucic

Ladd-Marchand-Pouliot

Great lines!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Re: Evander Kane?

no thanks.

LOL @ your lines.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

As a Jets fan I say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

As a Bruins fan I say YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

There's been rumblings that prior to  the start of the season Kane requested a trade out of town. But supposedly that is now in the past and he's enjoying playing in the Peg, but you never know. But if they can keep him, there's no way they let him go
    (And Ladd is not going anywhere - he's the face of that franchise.)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgomez. Show bgomez's posts

In Response to Re: Evander Kane?:
    [QUOTE]As a Jets fan I say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! As a Bruins fan I say YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! There's been rumblings that prior to  the start of the season Kane requested a trade out of town. But supposedly that is now in the past and he's enjoying playing in the Peg, but you never know. (But Ladd is not going anywhere - he's the face of that franchise.)
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Yeah. A little crazy, but just an idea. Maybe a guy like Spooner/Knight will seal it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Kane has the potential to be the best Canadian LW in the game. If they are confident they can resign him (he's RFA this summer) then there's no way they let him go.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]Kane has the potential to be the best Canadian LW in the game. If they are confident they can resign him (he's RFA this summer) then there's no way they let him go.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

red- agree that Kane looks special, but why the need to qualify him as the having the potential to the best Canadian LW in the game?  If he was American or Swedish, the Jets would be more willing to deal him? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Kane has the potential to be the best Canadian LW in the game. If they are confident they can resign him (he's RFA this summer) then there's no way they let him go.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Taylor Hall might have something to say about this.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

The qualifier was because of an LW named Ovechkin and another named Sedin. Didn't want to say he had the potential to hit the level those two can when they're playing well, but that he has the potential to be just short of that. Since neither of those two are Canadian, the qualifier seemed logical to me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Ive looked thru the available list and to me other than maybe a quick fix or 2 for injured players cheap cost wise, theres nothing i wanna do if i am gm. This team with a couple of minor adds can do some damage in the playoffs but not get the cup unless the goaltending gets a spark and yes i know the team in front has to play there game. But seriously guys, the hot hand in goaltending >>Hence<< Lundquist will guide his team all the way imo. Not just based  on his stats but based on the over all perfromance the rangers have been providing on a steady bases and look to them to add one more peice. I dont think PC wants to do anything major now or else he would of done something by the time they went off on this road trip. Bs management have this in mind, we gave you what u wanted last year, stop being so greety lol.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgomez. Show bgomez's posts

[QUOTE]Ive looked thru the available list and to me other than maybe a quick fix or 2 for injured players cheap cost wise, theres nothing i wanna do if i am gm. This team with a couple of minor adds can do some damage in the playoffs but not get the cup unless the goaltending gets a spark and yes i know the team in front has to play there game. But seriously guys, the hot hand in goaltending />>Hence<< Lundquist will guide his team all the way imo. Not just based  on his stats but based on the over all perfromance the rangers have been providing on a steady bases and look to them to add one more peice. I dont think PC wants to do anything major now or else he would of done something by the time they went off on this road trip. Bs management have this in mind, we gave you what u wanted last year, stop being so greety lol.
    Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]

I didn't say it would necessarily happen at the deadline. It may even happen in the offseason or next season. Or we could just sign Kane as a RFA, though they will probably match whatever we offer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]The qualifier was because of an LW named Ovechkin and another named Sedin. Didn't want to say he had the potential to hit the level those two can when they're playing well, but that he has the potential to be just short of that. Since neither of those two are Canadian, the qualifier seemed logical to me.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Seems enough to say that the kid is developing into one of the top LW's in the NHL.  I took the Canadian qualifier to mean that might have a greater impact in the Jets desire to re-sign him.  Thanks for the clarification and follow-up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evander Kane? : Taylor Hall might have something to say about this.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Oh yes he would. And why would the Bruins do Lucic + Krejci + a 1st rounder when Lucic is better than Kane (right now at least), and Krejci is better than Ladd?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I would love to see Kane on the B's. I can only imagine what the cost would be, it would be high.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evander Kane? : Seems enough to say that the kid is developing into one of the top LW's in the NHL.  I took the Canadian qualifier to mean that might have a greater impact in the Jets desire to re-sign him.  Thanks for the clarification and follow-up.
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

On second thought, that would have made more sense ;)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Good thoughts and good discussion. I would imagine Kane would only be available IF he was unhappy and "still" asking for an out. In that case Kreji could be a peice of the solution, but it would also need Oduya or one of the other Jet defensemen.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

ya lets just blow up a team that won the cup....why not

Sections
Shortcuts