Even Disgraceful-er

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Even Disgraceful-er

What kind of people are they up there in Vancouver??  This is just horrible!

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=2993369d-ecb6-4c90-a868-215161a1dfa4&k=37560

Yes, this is tongue in cheek...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

Re: Even Disgraceful-er

Those things never happen in Boston?    nope... in Boston it's kids murders!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Touche.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Even Disgraceful-er:
    What kind of people are they up there in Vancouver??  This is just horrible! http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=2993369d-ecb6-4c90-a868-215161a1dfa4&k=37560 Yes, this is tongue and cheek...
    Posted by Fletcher1

I can't believe people are like that in Vancouver.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Even Disgraceful-er:
    In Response to Even Disgraceful-er : I can't believe people are like that in Vancouver.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Yes dez, we can only assume that this is a reflection of the city and their hockey fans.

Call me controversial, by I'll stand up and say -- this kind of thing is wrong.

Shame on you all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i knew it..... i knew it all along. bunch of sick sons a' ....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

http://www.findingdulcinea.com/news/on-this-day/September-October-08/On-this-Day--White-Boston-Man-Kills-Pregnant-Wife--Blames-Imaginary-Black-Man.html

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i always wondered why during last years cup finals, my dog retreated to the bedroom and cowered during the games in vancouver. i thought something was up, now this confirms it. they must be cat people in vancouver.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

i always wondered why during last years cup finals, my dog retreated to the bedroom and cowered during the games in vancouver. i thought something was up, now this confirms it. they must be cat people in vancouver.  
    Posted by adkbeesfan

Yes!  My dog did the same.  Especially after seeing a biting incident in one of the games...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Is there any proof the man was born in Vancouver though ? He could have moved there from Kelowna.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

why let "proof" or "facts" get in the way? what does that have to do with anything? simple correlation...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I must say, the whole idea of Vancouverites randomly beating puppies to death en masse, is pretty sick, albeit very very funny.

49, shame on you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

why let "proof" or "facts" get in the way? what does that have to do with anything? simple correlation...
    Posted by adkbeesfan

You can't stand in the way of basic logic adk.

Premise 1: There is a hockey team and their fans from Vancouver.
    Premise 2: A guy from Vancouver beats puppies to death with a hammer.

How can you possibly separate these two things?  The conclusion is pretty simple -- do I need to draw a picture?

Please don't make me draw a picture...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Is there any proof the man was born in Vancouver though ? He could have moved there from Kelowna.
    Posted by 50belowzero

The whole region is tainted...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Even Disgraceful-er : The whole region is tainted...
    Posted by Fletcher1

I can see that........very unfortunate,must be the rain.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Even Disgraceful-er : You can't stand in the way of basic logic adk. Premise 1: There is a hockey team and their fans from Vancouver. Premise 2: A guy from Vancouver beats puppies to death with a hammer. How can you possibly separate these two things?  The conclusion is pretty simple -- do I need to draw a picture? Please don't make me draw a picture...
    Posted by Fletcher1

I want to see you draw a picture of it and I am disgusted with myself because of it. I must be part Canuck.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In Response to Re: Even Disgraceful-er : You can't stand in the way of basic logic adk. Premise 1: There is a hockey team and their fans from Vancouver. Premise 2: A guy from Vancouver beats puppies to death with a hammer. How can you possibly separate these two things?  The conclusion is pretty simple -- do I need to draw a picture? Please don't make me draw a picture...
    Posted by Fletcher1

i'm afraid even a "ruff" sketch would be taking it too far. nobody here wants to blow anything out of proportion, or make light of a serious issue. that would be irresponsible  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Fo chrissakes Fletch et al, can we get over this juvenile crap already? I know 49 annoyed you yesteday, deservedly so, but this city vs. city thing is getting old.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

And for chrissake don't throw Kelowna under the bus with Vancouver...I've been there, it's a beautiful place and they are very nice to their puppies. Although I did see an old lady get beat to death for taking too long at the ATM. :P

p.s. sorry red, just in a juvenile mood today :P Must be a result of having seen the new 3 stooges flick!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

And for chrissake don't throw Kelowna under the bus with Vancouver...I've been there, it's a beautiful place and they are very nice to their puppies. Although I did see an old lady get beat to death for taking too long at the ATM. :P p.s. sorry red, just in a juvenile mood today :P Must be a result of having seen the new 3 stooges flick!
    Posted by WalkTheLine

Did you actually go to it,any good?Hard to beat the originals.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Posted by 50belowzero

Or Boston.
    Wink

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In Response to Re: Even Disgraceful-er : Did you actually go to it,any good?Hard to beat the originals.
    Posted by 50belowzero

I did. It was very good. I was pleasantly surprised at what a good job the Farrelly's did with it. I was afraid it would be, well, a Farrelly movie, which is okay, but not for the stooges. The movie is very much what the Three Stooges would have done if they were to make a movie in 2012. Lots of traditional stooges gags and a bunch of updated gags that worked well. I recommend it. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Even Disgraceful-er : I did. It was very good. I was pleasantly surprised at what a good job the Farrelly's did with it. I was afraid it would be, well, a Farrelly movie, which is okay, but not for the stooges. The movie is very much what the Three Stooges would have done if they were to make a movie in 2012. Lots of traditional stooges gags and a bunch of updated gags that worked well. I recommend it. 
    Posted by WalkTheLine

Thanks WTL, kids got a day off school so i'll get him out of the house,to a movie theater,LOL.I'll show him what real comedy is all about.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Fo chrissakes Fletch et al, can we get over this juvenile crap already? I know 49 annoyed you yesteday, deservedly so, but this city vs. city thing is getting old.
    Posted by red75

I think it's funny.

It should be fairly obvious that I am not actually taking a shot at Vancouver, or 49.

I like Vancouver*, I like 49, I hate their hockey team, and I believe that fans of rival teams should make fun of eachother.  I'm choosing to be a tad less subtle than 49's passive-aggressive BS observations, but just trying to have fun.

That, and the fact that they're a bunch of dog beaters...

*I've been to Vancouver and I loved it.  Cool city.  Cool people.  Too bad the hockey team is such a disgrace.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

49 North and Canuck fans = Michael Vic

A bunch of Dog killers in Vancouver.

Sections
Shortcuts