even doc was feelin' for us

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

even doc was feelin' for us

did everyone catch doc emerick's comments on the penalties called against the b's? the first call, was "i guess they are calling that a hook?"...2nd call, was "let's look at his foot to see if he tripped him, nope... i don't know what they called there", and by the 3rd penalty, "if there are such things as hockey gods, the bruins will kill this penalty." ---- this is from a nuetral announcer! the officiating that i thought couldn't get worse, actually did. highsticking at the end of the 3rd,  can you say acting? montreal got 3 goals on the pp, thanks to that crew. how is subban not called for diving? the entire arena saw it, how is it that the refs did not? at least we all get 6 months of hab-free living now 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Re: even doc was feelin' for us

In Response to even doc was feelin' for us:
    [QUOTE]at least we all get 6 months of hab-free living now 
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you can stand 6 months without having something to b*tch about?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Emerick was a complete fool last night. I dont know how many times he referred to Chris Kelly as Mark Recchi, two or three times. He messed up quite a few other players names as well, when play was being called. It was so annoying. I really think he is one of the worst announcers. Never s huts up, always talking. Tries to say every stinking play, player....everything. People watching can see what is going on, we dont need to hear about everything. He does this when announcing the games on NBC, so annoying. I miss the Brickster and NESN..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE] by the 3rd penalty, "if there are such things as hockey gods, the bruins will kill this penalty."

That was my favorite comment. He hit the nail right on the head and any neutral (as well as all Bruin fans) supporter would have been thinking the same thing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

So I've seen the replay over and over, but that Bergeron high stick at the end seems to have missed. Am I missing something?

Either way...what kills me is the NHL Home ice coverage this morning, when they are recapping the games. They talk through that infraction, and state "could have been 4 minutes".

Um. What? Not only did it NOT cause bleeding...it didn't hit the guy in the face!

We moan about NESN, but it's really hard to find good coverage these days. I'll take Brick, Barry, Kathryn and Gord any day. Jack? Well...that's another story.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

Kluzak called it a phantom call - I still have not seen the stick actually hit the defenseman - Felger & Neumier will killing Bergeron - not even mentioning the fact that it might have been at bad call.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

kennedy...it won't miss the diving, i mean hockey team you have in montreal one bit. you must be very proud of them. they are a team of unquestionable character- maybe if they stayed on their skates and played hockey, instead of falling down all over the place, they could have won the series. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

[QUOTE]did everyone catch doc emerick's comments on the penalties called against the b's? the first call, was "i guess they are calling that a hook?"...2nd call, was "let's look at his foot to see if he tripped him, nope... i don't know what they called there", and by the 3rd penalty, "if there are such things as hockey gods, the bruins will kill this penalty." ---- this is from a nuetral announcer! the officiating that i thought couldn't get worse, actually did. highsticking at the end of the 3rd,  can you say acting? montreal got 3 goals on the pp, thanks to that crew. how is subban not called for diving? the entire arena saw it, how is it that the refs did not? at least we all get 6 months of hab-free living now 

Brother I am with you 100%. What a farce the officiating was in this series. We should referr to the league as the CHL, Cinderella Hockey League or Canadiens Hockey League, take your pick. How many dives, turning your back to an opponent along the boards before a hit and phantom elbows and high sticks can we take. About 7 games worth and still managed to persevere!!!

If anyone saw the Van vs Chicago series, what a difference, they actually allowed body contact. That's how hockey is meant to be played. Montreal is turning the greatest game on earth into soccer where diving is expected. Maurice Richard must be turning over in his grave with emberassment!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Re: even doc was feelin' for us:
    [QUOTE]kennedy...it won't miss the diving, i mean hockey team you have in montreal one bit. you must be very proud of them. they are a team of unquestionable character- maybe if they stayed on their skates and played hockey, instead of falling down all over the place, they could have won the series. 

I think it is very fair to say the BRUINS won last night despite the officiating. Calls tend to even out, but not last night.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

Fair to say we've lost the good old ref crews that understood playoff hockey. Now it's a suckie game -more suited to Habs. Glad we overcame.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: even doc was feelin' for us:
    [QUOTE]In Response to even doc was feelin' for us : Are you sure you can stand 6 months without having something to b*tch about?
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Try this angle, the non calls and lack of consistency is the biggest problem with the refereeing.  Game 6, the Bergeron interfering with Price while the Bs were on the powerplay.  Then juxtapose the crashing of the net when Thomas was knocked into the net without any interference from a Bs player in the same game.  Consistency is the issue!  Doc is correct in my estimation.  

Sections
Shortcuts