Even though they won, it was still fixed.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Even though they won, it was still fixed.

Did...did I accidentally log into a Canucks board?  "The game was fixed"  "the league was doing things to help the Caps"  "the officiating was so biased against the Bruins!"  "Wahh!  My Bobbul!"

Come ON!  The refs were garbage, and the balance of badness seemed to us to go against the Bruins.  So what?  These are the Champions.  Remember?  The F-ing Champions.  What do Champions do?  Overcome all obstacles.  No excuses, no whining, just man up, take the abuse, and win anyway.

Otherwise, go play for the Canucks.  Their fans will have your back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Even though they won, it was still fixed.:
    Did...did I accidentally log into a Canucks board?  "The game was fixed"  "the league was doing things to help the Caps"  "the officiating was so biased against the Bruins!"  "Wahh!  My Bobbul!" Come ON!  The refs were garbage, and the balance of badness seemed to us to go against the Bruins.  So what?  These are the Champions.  Remember?  The F-ing Champions.  What do Champions do?  Overcome all obstacles.  No excuses, no whining, just man up, take the abuse, and win anyway. Otherwise, go play for the Canucks.  Their fans will have your back.
    Posted by Bookboy007

Exactly, blaming the officials is jouvanile and an excuse for the weak.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Besides there were plenty of calls made in the Bs favour that I didn't think should of - a few icing calls against the Caps for example that in no way should have been icing.

Bad reffing, and it has been horrendous at least with the linesmen, balances out usually.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1bruinsfan. Show no1bruinsfan's posts

This is an excellent explanation of where the officials got the call wrong by ex NHL official Kerry Fraser. He has a blog on the TSNs site.

http://www.tsn.ca/blogs/kerry_fraser/?id=394020

Sections
Shortcuts