Every time Kabs passes up an open shot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

Every time Kabs passes up an open shot

drink.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Every time Kabs passes up an open shot

never make it to the third

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

...an angel loses its wings?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Bruins drinking game for the night.

Evertyime Kabs passes up an open shot. Take a Shot.

Krejci does the matrix around everybody including Price and the puck doesnt go into the net. Take a big chug.

Thomas Stands on his head and Jack Edwards yells something Incoherrent/Crazy. Finish your Beer.

Hab's Player embellishes a hook/hold/chop etc.. 1 Shot.
    It was Subban? 2 Shots (I think no1 will be able to keep this one up all game)

Can anyone else think of more rules?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

I like Hockey I wish I could hear Jack Edwards. Gary Galley on CBC is brutal I had half the game on mute yesterday as I cant stand him.

Kabs will score tonight, gut feeling. but he will pass so many times I will be too drunk to witness it. LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

In Response to Re: Every time Kabs passes up an open shot:
    Bruins drinking game for the night. Evertyime Kabs passes up an open shot. Take a Shot. Krejci does the matrix around everybody including Price and the puck doesnt go into the net. Take a big chug. Thomas Stands on his head and Jack Edwards yells something Incoherrent/Crazy. Finish your Beer. Hab's Player embellishes a hook/hold/chop etc.. 1 Shot. It was Subban? 2 Shots (I think no1 will be able to keep this one up all game) Can anyone else think of more rules?
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

And for montreal fans.. everytime one of their players flops or dives they have to pour one for their homies because the way they see it their player pretty much got shot..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

put chara in front of the net on the pp and replace him on point with boychuk.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sebagoking. Show sebagoking's posts

I know this is a rare occurence but what if the B's score a PP goal???  Pabst Blue Ribbon Colonic?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Having Kaberle back there stinks b/c he is always looking to pass.  Having Chara back there is brutal b/c he misses the net 95% of the time. 
    I have no idea what they can do.  Maybe use Seids with Kaberle with Chara in front.  something has to give.  But our PP better be cracking when we have the rematch with Philly.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Thinking of bringing numbers to the game so people can hold them up when Montreal players dive.

Sections
Shortcuts