Everyone concerned about Seguin playing...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Everyone concerned about Seguin playing...

Why not play Ryder instead then?  He didn't play for all of Round 2, so he should be healthy and ready to go for Round 3.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Everyone concerned about Seguin playing...

I believe in Seguin!

Ryder is in the witness protection program, not even his family knows where he is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

hmmmm?

am I being baited here? did KrayzieJoe watch round 2?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

I sure did watch Round 2

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Re: Everyone concerned about Seguin playing...:
    [QUOTE]I sure did watch Round 2
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

Then how could not see what Ryder did to the Canadians.  Had it not been for him Bruins would have lost the series. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Billy-Chapel. Show Billy-Chapel's posts

youre bein weird krayziejoe

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I know he only had 2 assists but it was only a 4 game series.I thought Ryder played some of his best defense of the year in the last round, and his assist on the Kelly goal in game 2 was sweet. I saw a guy who looked like he was giving some heavy effort.
    Sure you don't just blindly hate him?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Billy-Chapel. Show Billy-Chapel's posts

Sure you don't just blindly hate him?

hahaha

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I blindly hate him.  But that doesn't influence my opinion in the least.

I can ascertain how lazy and disinterested he is without any bias whatever.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

Ryder has been playing well in the playoffs.   yes he deserves flak for his regular season laziness, but in the playoffs he's been as solid a third line winger as we could ask for.    You can't judge a player by goals and assists alone.   He has been skating hard and has been great on the backcheck.   Against Tampa's third line who has been scoring a lot of late, we are going to rely on our third line to continue to work hard to keep the puck in the Tampa zone.

Ryder has been doing fine.    Save your ridicule for the regular season when he deserves it.   Though it likely won't be back in Boston next season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

I can see why some of you dont like ryder....He has a lot of potential. I still think he has elevated his game in the playoffs. Skating hard and taking on the defense, trying to make something happen. Its sort of like Horton. I was perfectly fine with Horton not producing, as long as he is hustling and working hard. Eventually chances for a player working hard, will come. You cant expect everyone to produce all the time and going several games without a goal happens to all the players, even the elite players have spells now and then. Stamkos in the first round was non existant when it came to the score sheet, then finally produced against the Caps. Its the little things the players due that really counts and Im fine with anyone as long as they give 110%.

And Ryder earned his spot in the rest of the playoffs for his 2 goal game against the Habs. He pulled the B's back in that series and pushed them through. Him and Thomas deserve the most credit for keeping them in the Habs series. And of course Horton

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

After Seguin will play one game in these payoffs ...all the fans will wonder why he was not inserted in the line up earlier ...believe me ...when Bergy returns CJ will be forced to sit someone else ....Seguin will be there to stay ...dont be surprised to see Seguin scores at his 1st playoffs game ......

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Everyone concerned about Seguin playing...:[QUOTE]Ryder has been playing well in the playoffs.  yes he deserves flak for his regular season laziness.  Save your ridicule for the regular season when he deserves it. Though it likely won't be back in Boston next season. Posted by Homebrew76[/QUOTE]

^That's a real accurate statement^ and to bgrif008 statement "I can see why some of you dont like ryder....He has a lot of potential" that is what makes me hammer away at Gylders inconsistent play I know he has more talent than that.

He just doesn't play like he wants a new contract every shift puzzling...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Seguin will play great!!!
    He will score and be a big part of the team
    Tampa is perfect for him

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Prediction: Seguin will net a couple of goals, when Bergeron comes back the questions will be who do you bench, Paille or Thornton??

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Prediction: Seguin will net a couple of goals, when Bergeron comes back the questions will be who do you bench, Paille or Thornton??
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    Is that Kelvana or Kreskin because you've read my mind.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

[QUOTE]Seguin will play great!!! He will score and be a big part of the team Tampa is perfect for him
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]

Completely hypothetical here,...

What do you do if Seguin does score a couple of big goals, but they come from great setup passes from Ryder like his pass to Satan against Buffalo last year or on Seguin's first career goal against Carolina in Europe?     Then Bergeron is announced fit to play in the following game.   Would that then prompt us to sit Peverley, Thorton...etc?   You'd also have some difficult choices to make on making up the lineups.

These would be good problems, but difficult ones just the same.

Ain't the playoffs fun?   Anything is possible!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

[QUOTE]Prediction: Seguin will net a couple of goals, when Bergeron comes back the questions will be who do you bench, Paille or Thornton??
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Clearly you would have to bench Thornton, because IMO Paille has been great.  He hustles on every shift, he's using his speed well to create odd man rushes, he's been great defensively and on the PK, and he scored a beauty on a breakway last round.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

[QUOTE]I blindly hate him.  But that doesn't influence my opinion in the least. I can ascertain how lazy and disinterested he is without any bias whatever.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Post of the thread.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Seguin and Ryder will be a -2 in game 1. Mark it. They are our worst defensive forwards and Tampa's 3rd line has been playing well.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Hold on here...you mean Thornton played in round 2?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Billy-Chapel. Show Billy-Chapel's posts

not a chance you sit pev. as much as i love thornton and hate to say it, youd have to sit him down if seguin does in fact have a good game 1 and/or game 2

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

This is the whole problem I have with Ryder. Some of you say he is playing solid as a third liner yet he is still paid like a top six winger which means even if he has been "surprising" as a solid bottom 6 player this is still an underachievement....

the B's can do better and the only time he will be in boston next year is when he picks up his cup ring or is playing on an opposing team...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I just hope Seguin is hungry...i would be if i was in his position!!