Everyone concerned about Seguin playing...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Re: Everyone concerned about Seguin playing...

In Response to Re: Everyone concerned about Seguin playing...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Everyone concerned about Seguin playing... : Clearly you would have to bench Thornton, because IMO Paille has been great.  He hustles on every shift, he's using his speed well to create odd man rushes, he's been great defensively and on the PK, and he scored a beauty on a breakway last round.
    Posted by mb30[/QUOTE]

Exactly! Not a big Paille fan but right now he is playing to his full potential.  He has been playing very well ever since he got back in the lineup really.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: Everyone concerned about Seguin playing...

In Response to Re: Everyone concerned about Seguin playing...:
    [QUOTE]I know he only had 2 assists but it was only a 4 game series.I thought Ryder played some of his best defense of the year in the last round, and his assist on the Kelly goal in game 2 was sweet. I saw a guy who looked like he was giving some heavy effort. Sure you don't just blindly hate him?
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

did you watch the first period of game 2 or just read the box score? that was a sweet assist? you mean when he was standing on top of the crease and bang*d (THAT WORD IS NOT ALLOWED ON BOSTON.COM) the puck wildly into bouchers pad and kelly just tucked in the rebound? having said that, ya, krazie, i don't have any idea what your talking about