Everyone settle the F down!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from birbobruins. Show birbobruins's posts

Re: Everyone settle the F down!!!!

In Response to Re: Everyone settle the F down!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Nothing new from the B's. Same old story.
    Posted by PAULICAS1975[/QUOTE]
    Mark Recchi looked like he was 63 yrs old tonite. Or was he merely embelleshing?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yep123. Show yep123's posts

Thought they played pretty well, dominated the second, just that this team is built on defense only & is VERY structured around defense first.....we saw the problem first hand last night, no finishers on this team at all!!!!  Cannot win games 0-0.....

Big concern: I think it was 'Fletch' said this all year and I believe stressed this in last years playoffs.....Chara has a real tough time w/ those small quick forwards, wow was that evidnet last night, he really struggles w/ the tight cycle & attacking w/ speed to the outside.

Hope they turn it around tomorrow night, I hate the trap game but control the controllables, and hope the boys take it on their own to simply outplay Montreal as they have the talent to do so.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

no one should settle down -- the shot total flattered the Bruins. My seven yr old daughter would have stopped most of them. Bruins fans should be riotting in the streets.  After 40 yrs of misery, playing a life-long rival in game one of the playoffs at home, the team plays with less emotion than you see in exhibition and make the Habs and winker Carey Price look great. 

No one with a clue about hockey would defend this team. Disgrace to the sport.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

First: 4/14/2011
    Last: 4/15/2011

"no one should settle down -- the shot total flattered the Bruins. My seven yr old daughter would have stopped most of them. Bruins fans should be riotting in the streets.  After 40 yrs of misery, playing a life-long rival in game one of the playoffs at home, the team plays with less emotion than you see in exhibition and make the Habs and winker Carey Price look great.  

No one with a clue about hockey would defend this team. Disgrace to the" sport."

exactly...totally and unirrevocably unacceptable....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Price played "real good"?  Please.  Every single shot hit him right in the chest.  Once again, the B's have no one who can be counted on to score when they really need it.  Lucic had one shot for godsake!  Same team as last year, and the year before that, and the year before that......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tbops. Show Tbops's posts

Here my take. Upset, but over it. The habs played a good game, gotta give that to them and they put it away when they did. We didn't. We had our chances but just didn't put it away. I also feel that this is game #1 for allot of Bruins that never played a play off game before, or one like kaberle hasn't played since before lock out. Sure they were over excited, Now that game #1 is done. Lets see what they do Saturday, no doubt they need this win before we head up North.

GO Bruins.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]no one should settle down -- the shot total flattered the Bruins. My seven yr old daughter would have stopped most of them. Bruins fans should be riotting in the streets.  After 40 yrs of misery, playing a life-long rival in game one of the playoffs at home, the team plays with less emotion than you see in exhibition and make the Habs and winker Carey Price look great.   No one with a clue about hockey would defend this team. Disgrace to the sport.
    Posted by tiazac[/QUOTE]

I say the 40 years don't matter.  Last night's game was reason enough to riot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Altus123. Show Altus123's posts

[QUOTE]Price played "real good"?  Please.  Every single shot hit him right in the chest.   
    Posted by 123meg[/QUOTE]

that's because he was in position all night.  His forwards were in the shooting lanes all night, and his D played good positional hockey. 

Unlike the beer leagues, NHLers actually practice blocking shots and goalies actually direct their D where to stand.  If the D blocks a third of the net, there's much less space for the goalie to have to cover.  It's pretty simple really.

Sections
Shortcuts