Everyones 2nd team.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Everyones 2nd team.

We all know everyone is a Bruins fan.  What i wanna know is who everyones 2nd team is if you have one.   Im a Capitals 2nd choice team.   Really think they have a solid young team.  they have a lot of guys i like.  I think tom wilson and michael latta could get a decent chance this year. They are starving for one more to 4 dmen.  two young promising goales.  Love brooks laich, chimera, brouwer.  Obviously a big fan of ovie.  

cheers

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Everyones 2nd team.

In response to shuperman's comment:

We all know everyone is a Bruins fan.  What i wanna know is who everyones 2nd team is if you have one.   Im a Capitals 2nd choice team.   Really think they have a solid young team.  they have a lot of guys i like.  I think tom wilson and michael latta could get a decent chance this year. They are starving for one more to 4 dmen.  two young promising goales.  Love brooks laich, chimera, brouwer.  Obviously a big fan of ovie.  

cheers

The Leafs. Not because I think they're particularly good but because I've always felt bad for them. I love the underdogs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

[QUOTE]

cheers

The Leafs. Not because I think they're particularly good but because I've always felt bad for them. I love the underdogs.

[/QUOTE]

I love wayne gretzky.  But when they lost to LA i felt really bad for them.  They would have beat montreal that year.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I love wayne gretzky.  But when they lost to LA i felt really bad for them.  They would have beat montreal that year.  

That was an extra heartbreaking way to lose for sure. Gretzky dominated them after he clearly high sticked Gilmour. It was a tough pill to swallow I'm sure.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

Providence...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

It varies.  I don't really have a second team in the same sense that the Bruins are the first and only.  But there are teams I'll get invested in for a period of time.  Used to be the Oilers, now it's probably the Hawks (pains me, but...).  I don't think there could be a "second team" in the East.

Are you not entertained?!?!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

UMaine Black Bears, Portland Pirates, then.....nobody else.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

I wouldn't say a fan...But I like the Leafs. I think it's a good thing when the leafs and or Habs are doing well. It's good for hockey, and it's good for the Bruins. Just respect for those teams and their uni's and logos. For me, there's original 6...and then there's the Bruins, Leafs and Habs. That's real NHL hockey -  the best of the best.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

Nice. Living fairly close to the Civic Center this year, defintely going to catch a ton of Pirates games. The team was pretty solid last year, and it was cool to see Ekman Larsson playing there during the lockout.

As for the NHL, I've always liked the Lightning for whatever reason. I'd say they're my "number 2".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

After watching numerous episodes of Oil Change I've found myself following them. Plus, I've followed Nugent-Hopkins since his junior days, kid has some serious skill. I'll watch Montreal games as well since I'm a Price fan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Not exactly a shocker to the regulars but the Jets 100 per cent. Especially after them being dead for so long - I can't ever afford to give up on them again. More than two years out and I still can't believe those couple of weeks at the end of the 2011 season - the Jets return and Boston wins the Cup. No sporting moment in my life will ever possibly match that confluence of events.

My distant third would now be the Vancouver Giants - they've supplanted UND.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

For the majority of my time following hockey the Leafs have been a weak team.  Their futility and misadventures over the years generated an affection for them in me. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Once Kessel and Phaneuf are off the Leafs, the Leafs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

I have always been a faithfull Bruins fan. There have been teams, and players, that have interested me over the years, but never has it been a team in the east.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Ottowa earned my respect for the way they played the Scabs in the playoffs.  But I really don't have a 2nd team other than my son's HS team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Colorado. Even before Raymond made the move there, I loved watching Forsberg and Sakic. Such a deep team, but the addition of Bourque just added to my enjoyment. I used to stay up and watch the double header Saturday on CBC for a Ava's / Oiler's game. That was some of the best hockey EVER. Both skating teams, one with talent, and the Oilers a shadow of their former selves, but still playing an exciting skating, puck moving game.

Since then I have stayed a fan, and check in with Adrian DATER

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I don't really have a 2nd team ,  I do like other teams and root game by game , especially against the Habs (sorry Kennedy) it's stronger than me.   I used really like the Nordiques as a 2nd team.  Through the years I lked Chicago but got disinterested a few years.

I have to say I like Philly,  was mostly because of Gagne, Carter and Richards but still like the Flyers. Giroux is one of my favorite players

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

TO (carry over from before they moved over), Philly (whatever, Hartnell is the nuts), and, you know who:

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I don't really have a 2nd team ,  I do like other teams and root game by game , especially against the Habs (sorry Kennedy) it's stronger than me.   I used really like the Nordiques as a 2nd team.  Through the years I lked Chicago but got disinterested a few years.

I have to say I like Philly,  was mostly because of Gagne, Carter and Richards but still like the Flyers. Giroux is one of my favorite players

Ive always liked philly as well.  I find them similar to the bruins.  Mike richards, hartnell and pronger all favorites of mine.  

I forgot to say the 80s oilers and even now.   Great fan base in edmonton.  Always fast and exciting.  Their last run was one of the best to watch.   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]

Ive always liked philly as well.  I find them similar to the bruins.  Mike richards, hartnell and pronger all favorites of mine.  

I forgot to say the 80s oilers and even now.   Great fan base in edmonton.  Always fast and exciting.  Their last run was one of the best to watch.   

[/QUOTE]

that was the only time I've ever been an Oilers fan in that SCF.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

that was the only time I've ever been an Oilers fan in that SCF.

[/QUOTE]

I bet there were a lot of people who felt the same.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Av's, Hawks, Det, Leafs & LA in that order. Av's because of my good bubby Matty & Sakic & his family I wish nothing but the best to them. SUPER CLASSY people, was a Tony O' fan growing up and always liked them. Detroit, because I think that organization is not just an organization, but a real family atmoshere who take care of their own & Datsyuk is just to sick of a hockey player to not love. Was a Palmateer fan as a kid & always felt bad for the Leafs. LA, was actually a Mario Lessard fan & l met Dionne once as kid & he was great guy. I like this team they have now too. 

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

I'm a Black Bears fan too. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Can't believe how many people saying the Leafs,can't be a Bruin fan and cheer for the leafs,I say no hockey for use,the Bruins and only the Bruins,now if Leafs or Habs or Pitts are playing somebody like Nashville than I would cheer for that team,but definetly don't have a second team.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

The Red Wings. My wife's favorite team so i watch every one of their games anyway. Tremendous skill, excellent coaching and a classy bunch.  Datsyuk is the most interesting player to watch in the league. Hard team not to like if you watch them.

But, I HATE that they are moving to the East. I've never had to worry about them giving the B's fits more than once a year, but now... ugh. And it's gonna cause tension in my house.  I can't imagine what happens if they meet in the playoffs.

Sections
Shortcuts