Evil thoughts.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Evil thoughts.

i can't help it.  I have evil thoughts sometimes.  Yes, I am ashamed.  Then again, I don't know most all of you, so I'm not ashamed to share.

* I hope Cookie cheap shots someone on the Penguins really bad.

* I don't really hope, but I would feel secretly good if Seguin got nailed on a DUI, had to go into detox or if his congenital hip problem kept him from playing.

* I hope TT would publicly admit he submarined his career over politics and admitted that taking a year off was a bad idea after he gets caught doing something the tea party would not approve of.

* If something bad happened to Feaster, Shero, Phaneuf, Kessel, Komiserak or Heatley, there would be part of me that would be glad.

So I have these thoughts.  It doesn't make me a bad person.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Evil thoughts.

Namaste BH

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I'll certainly agree with a couple.  Cooke hammering Crosby would be delightful.  

TT getting caught having a homosexual affair with the manager of a Chik-fil-a and then joining the board of You Can Play (http://youcanplayproject.org/) would be fun too.  I'd also like to see him play in the NHL again, so I hope that wouldn't ruin his chances.

Or Chara giving Crosby an innocent jab that breaks his jaw again.  Then he hits him again for good measure.  Don't get me wrong, I want Crosby to be able to play, but having his jaw wired shut seems like it would be a wonderful improvement to me.

Tuukka Rask wins 8 straight Vezinas and shupe has to be my butler for a day (in uniform).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

something bad has already happened to Feaster - he works for a team run by Jay Feaster.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to red75's comment:

something bad has already happened to Feaster - he works for a team run by Jay Feaster.

more bad than that.  or actually a taste of his own medicine would be good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

And wonder how those 2 college boys he got for Iggy are working out for him. Pretty sure Bart will be starting for Boston...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

i can't help it.  I have evil thoughts sometimes.  Yes, I am ashamed.  Then again, I don't know most all of you, so I'm not ashamed to share.

* I hope Cookie cheap shots someone on the Penguins really bad.

* I don't really hope, but I would feel secretly good if Seguin got nailed on a DUI, had to go into detox or if his congenital hip problem kept him from playing.

* I hope TT would publicly admit he submarined his career over politics and admitted that taking a year off was a bad idea after he gets caught doing something the tea party would not approve of.

* If something bad happened to Feaster, Shero, Phaneuf, Kessel, Komiserak or Heatley, there would be part of me that would be glad.

Not im my book. In fact, you've moved up a couple fo notches.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Having bad thoughts doesn't make you bad... acting on them does (not sure you should have started this thread.)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

more

I hope Shawn Thornton outscores Blake Wheeler

I hope Khudo has a worse save percentage than Marty Turco on a bad day.

I want to see null and Stanley in celebrity death match.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

BadHab- your post reminds me of the Louis CK bit, "Of Course, But Maybe".  Not sure you have seen it, posted the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkjmzEEQUlE

Of Course we want to see fewer head injuries in the NHL, of course.  Head injuries are dangerous, can be career-threatening and impact one's long-term quality of life... of course...

But Maybe, if Crosby or Malkin got smoked by a Rule 48 cheap-shot by the Wild's Matt Cooke, Mario Lemieux, Ray Shero and Pens fans might understand why everyone was so mad?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

BadHab- your post reminds me of the Louis CK bit, "Of Course, But Maybe".  Not sure you have seen it, posted the link below.

Of Course we want to see fewer head injuries in the NHL, of course.  Head injuries are dangerous, can be career-threatening and impact one's long-term quality of life... of course...

But Maybe, if Crosby or Malkin got smoked by a Rule 48 cheap-shot by the Wild's Matt Cooke, Mario Lemieux, Ray Shero and Pens fans might understand why everyone was so mad?

I would trade it all for a null v. Stanley death match.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

I would trade it all for a null v. Stanley death match.

There would still be no winner though.

Sections
Shortcuts