Excuses, not Wins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Excuses, not Wins

so here is what this team/organization has become...an excuse making joke.
    All I heard after they lost to the Canadiens was "we didn't have our legs under us", etc. etc.  NONSENSE.

Do you hear the Celtics or Pats making excuses if they play a tough schedule?? This is exactly why this team will go no where.  What was the excuse last night?? the ice was too soft, or the the temperature in the Garden was too high? PATHETIC.

And, for the record, here we go again..another predictable Bruins season.  Start quick (all the Die-hards start saying "we're winning the cup this year") then things start changing and everyone needs to be fired.  Not sure who is more pathetic...the Bruins organization or the dumb Die-hards who can't watch this team with objectivity.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Re: Excuses, not Wins

That is such a load of ****. This is Professional sports. If you tell me that the Celtics never have off nights because of travel, then I will call you out on it. They do, as do all other Pro teams. 
    Missing 3 of your top 2 line players, plus a top line Defenseman, means you'll have off nights. Personally, I thought they worked pretty hard for team that just made a great come back against Pitts the might before. Heck, I lost $20 betting on them, so no love lost here. 
    Pro sports is a crap shoot at the best of times. 
    Get used to it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

This is an excuse: We didn't have our legs so it's okay that we lost.
    This is an explanation: We didn't have our legs, probably because we'd played the night before."

The first shows you just don't get it.
    The second suggests you're reflecting on your failure and trying to figure out what went wrong.  There's an element of simply understanding the realities of the schedule and the impact it can have on results, but if you're a coach and you say your players didn't have their legs, the players better understand there's also a subtle message there - improve your fitness or we'll have to find another solution.

So once again soccer boy shows a pure talent for wilfull ignorance....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

Soccerboy has joined the ranks of trolls now on Ignore.  Everyone should do it, it is very liberating

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Actually, soccer boy is evolving.  This is by far his best post yet.  Typically his posts are along the lines of:
    "Who cares?"
    "Get a life!"
    He has evolved into using multiple sentences now.  And evolving into phrases like "dum die hards" rather than just addressing everyone as "idiots."

I consider soccer boy no longer the lowest of pond scum, but now has taken the enormous evolutionary step of developing a thin brown foam on this scum.

In time he may actually have something intelligent to say, but given his evolutionary rate another ice age is likely to happen first.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: Excuses, not Wins:
    [QUOTE]Actually, soccer boy is evolving.  This is by far his best post yet.  Typically his posts are along the lines of: "Who cares?" "Get a life!" He has evolved into using multiple sentences now.  And evolving into phrases like "dum die hards" rather than just addressing everyone as "idiots." I consider soccer boy no longer the lowest of pond scum, but now has taken the enormous evolutionary step of developing a thin brown foam on this scum. In time he may actually have something intelligent to say, but given his evolutionary rate another ice age is likely to happen first.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

A+!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Actually, soccer boy is evolving.  This is by far his best post yet.  Typically his posts are along the lines of: "Who cares?" "Get a life!" He has evolved into using multiple sentences now.  And evolving into phrases like "dum die hards" rather than just addressing everyone as "idiots." I consider soccer boy no longer the lowest of pond scum, but now has taken the enormous evolutionary step of developing a thin brown foam on this scum. In time he may actually have something intelligent to say, but given his evolutionary rate another ice age is likely to happen first.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    I've no idea what he says as I put that troll on ignore long ago but your theories about him are spot on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]get used to it, this is Jacobs hockey!!  filling the seats is job one  wins who cares!!
    Posted by TheRealHomer[/QUOTE]
    What do you want from Jacobs?Maybe he should let PC spend the max cap amount.....oh yeah,he does.At least try to complain about something relevant rather than things that only concerned the fans 10 years ago.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

I love getting under the skin of the die-hards.
    Really makes my day.  I especially love when people on this board decide who is "scum" and who is making "evolutionary steps".  Almost like the pot calling the kettle black.

But, what is always predictable...getting a negative response whenever you say something bad about the B's.  Great stuff.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]I love getting under the skin of the die-hards. Really makes my day.  I especially love when people on this board decide who is "scum" and who is making "evolutionary steps".  Almost like the pot calling the kettle black. But, what is always predictable...getting a negative response whenever you say something bad about the B's.  Great stuff.
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer[/QUOTE]

I love it when people think they are actually ruining other peoples days cause of a few comments on the internets. They have a word for people like that: bored. Go find a job.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Excuses, not Wins : I love it when people think they are actually ruining other peoples days cause of a few comments on the internets. They have a word for people like that: bored. Go find a job.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]
    The other word is troll....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]I love getting under the skin of the die-hards. Really makes my day.  I especially love when people on this board decide who is "scum" and who is making "evolutionary steps".  Almost like the pot calling the kettle black. But, what is always predictable...getting a negative response whenever you say something bad about the B's.  Great stuff.
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer[/QUOTE]

Take a harder look assinari.  What people object to is not saying something bad about the B's -- that happens continuously all day long on these boards -- it is more about having (presumably) a grown man with so little to do in his life that he writes dim-witted cliches on an internet message board and sits around all day desperately waiting for responses to validate his own existence. 

It's sad.  Get a job, big guy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Excuses, not Wins : Take a harder look assinari.  What people object to is not saying something bad about the B's -- that happens continuously all day long on these boards -- it is more about having (presumably) a grown man with so little to do in his life that he writes dim-witted cliches on an internet message board and sits around all day desperately waiting for responses to validate his own existence.  It's sad.  Get a job, big guy.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    Not to mention that clown has never said anything positive about the bruins.His statement would lead you to believe he's just a guy on here that likes to talk about the Bruins but gets jumped on whenever he says something negative.The guys a troll-plain and simple.he dosen't get on my nerves because I don't care about him or his opinion.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Soccerboy has joined the ranks of trolls now on Ignore.  Everyone should do it, it is very liberating
    Posted by gapc[/QUOTE]
    Join the ranks?He practically created the ranks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigLurch. Show BigLurch's posts

Just make the Playoffs, It's Called Bruins

Sections
Shortcuts