expose the cyber-bully

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: expose the cyber-bully

Very scary.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I actually like the sarcasm and humor from the poster in question, but it only works if he's saying something smart.  When he makes good points and is a d*ck about it, it's funny.  I like it.

Trouble is, some of the threads, observations, and arguments aren't so astute, or are just repeated tirelessly, and then the obnoxious tone seems more childish and weak.  To get away with being so rude and sarcastic, you have to be funny and smart.  Sometimes he is, sometimes he isn't.  I think it has been a little rusty since the self-publicized hiatus.

The criticism of Thornton and Marchand recently has seemed so forced and contrived that you just kind of yawn when you see it.  Being obnoxious and condescending gets the attention, but when the argument is weak, the attention is mostly negative.  Can't blame people for responding.

I like the 'big tent' Bruins board though.  Aside from the complete trolls that offer nothing, I like having NAS, 49, and other controversial figures here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from theterribleturk. Show theterribleturk's posts

In Response to Re: expose the cyber-bully:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: expose the cyber-bully : Nas sounds alot like Brian Burke.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]
    He also kind of reminds one of Cliff Claven.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Wow, you're on a roll!! I really, really must be tired...

[QUOTE]reminds this backup goaler of brokeback mountain star
    Posted by tukka-fall[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

He's reading all this and laughing right now. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The expose the guilty thread is a good idea.

To respond to people responding to troll threads/posts bumps the troll thread to the top.

The expose the guilty thread is an alternative to bumping troll threads.

NAS might be somewhat undiplomat in the wording of "calling people out" as it's more a case of "pointing people out"  I believe that some responding to the trolls weren't aware of their actions.  I know I have responded to them out of frustration, it's not the right way to go.

And they do nothing more than spew trash all over the board, distracting posters and making it harder to read the good threads.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I agree, even if you make fun of trolls, your giving them what they want, which is attention.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]I agree, even if you make fun of trolls, your giving them what they want, which is attention.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    funny, this is exactly what you know who is out for. hmmmm, who should we be ignoring? anyways, sorry to waste yall's time, because you're right. he's enjoying all of this attention- oh the irony of it all. trolls will be trolls, they will ALWAYS be part of this forum. they just seem to materialize more often when the bruins are losing, which coincidentally, is when we are a little more on edge. take it for what it is. ENTERTAINMENT

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: expose the cyber-bully : funny, this is exactly what you know who is out for. hmmmm, who should we be ignoring? anyways, sorry to waste yall's time, because you're right. he's enjoying all of this attention- oh the irony of it all. trolls will be trolls, they will ALWAYS be part of this forum. they just seem to materialize more often when the bruins are losing, which coincidentally, is when we are a little more on edge. take it for what it is. ENTERTAINMENT
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

There are fewer than before, there are fewer than even last year.

My belief is that the ignore button or ignore by judgement is working.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: expose the cyber-bully : There are fewer than before, there are fewer than even last year. My belief is that the ignore button or ignore by judgement is working.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Or it could be that big silver cup they hoisted. Trolls are only effective when they have something they can troll about. But when you flash them the rings, its like a balloon deflating. Now some nuts will keep coming back because, well, they are nuts. But lets face it, the champs are taking a lot less of a hard time than they were this time last year. Hell, I havent seen a straight up Habs troll in months, that should say everything right there.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: expose the cyber-bully : I find you offensive and STUPID..go fu k your self ! Take that to the bank!
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

reported

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: expose the cyber-bully : I find you offensive and STUPID..go fu k your self ! Take that to the bank!
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

how sweet

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yeah, this is going well.

Let's keep these guys around.  I love seeing all of the new info threads...all with new posts from trolls.

I'm such a bully.

22. This post has been removed.