FAAAAAAAAADE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrainDoctorDanny. Show BrainDoctorDanny's posts

FAAAAAAAAADE

Sleepwalking. Lame.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Re: FAAAAAAAAADE

Moves WILL be made!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Where were either of you when the team was winning?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrainDoctorDanny. Show BrainDoctorDanny's posts

Not A Shot, there is not an attendance requirement for previous threads. We can post with the regular assortment of losers, shut ins, and other people without a lives who hog message boards on a regular basis. Sone of us have actual lives, actual jobs...sheesh. Get a life instead of posting the same drivel in every thread not titled "Lucic and Ellsbury make me excited" Do you go to Sox games to sing "sweet caroline" and listen to continuous loops of Jack Edwards describing the 100% fighting victory rate of Bruins in Fights! Memo:the Bruins are 8-8-1 in last 17....and 17-16 all season long before and after the win streak.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

i think NAS is saying that you only show up when the team is in a skid. basically, for lack of a better term, you are a negative nancy 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to FAAAAAAAAADE:
    [QUOTE]Sleepwalking. Lame.
    Posted by BrainDoctorDanny[/QUOTE]

Good description of your post.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

Brain Dead Danny. thanks for the update

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: FAAAAAAAAADE:
    [QUOTE]Not A Shot, there is not an attendance requirement for previous threads. We can post with the regular assortment of losers, shut ins, and other people without a lives who hog message boards on a regular basis. Sone of us have actual lives, actual jobs...sheesh. Get a life instead of posting the same drivel in every thread not titled "Lucic and Ellsbury make me excited" Do you go to Sox games to sing "sweet caroline" and listen to continuous loops of Jack Edwards describing the 100% fighting victory rate of Bruins in Fights! Memo:the Bruins are 8-8-1 in last 17....and 17-16 all season long before and after the win streak.
    Posted by BrainDoctorDanny[/QUOTE]

Serious troll.

Step 1: Post something about the bruins sucking.

Step 2: Call all bruins fans that post here shut in losers with no jobs.

Step 3: ???????????????????????

Step 4: Profit

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: FAAAAAAAAADE:
    [QUOTE]Moves WILL be made!
    Posted by jozee76[/QUOTE]

Are you saying they are going to trade Josh Beckett?