Fan 590 Toronto just reported....get this

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Fan 590 Toronto just reported....get this

Joe Colborne and JordanCaron are being considered for Thomas Kaberle.

Someone is suffering from severe brain damage.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Re: Fan 590 Toronto just reported....get this

That would be brutal!

Do not trade Caron please

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Unless they can extend Kaberle's contract (perhaps 3 years) they better not trade either of those guys.  Even if they do extend his contract I am not sure they should trade either one of them.  I think Wheeler and there own draft picj is a fair price.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Just being considered...take it with a grain of salt. I am sure there are dozens of scenarios being thought up by the pundits right now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In Response to Re: Fan 590 Toronto just reported....get this:
    [QUOTE]Unless they can extend Kaberle's contract (perhaps 3 years) they better not trade either of those guys.  Even if they do extend his contract I am not sure they should trade either one of them.  I think Wheeler and there own draft picj is a fair price.
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]
    I meant "their" own draft pick.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  Colborne will become an excellent player in the NHL and Caron as well ...please no deal

I say F.... to the Kaberle deal if this is the price to pay

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

For a ufa at seasons end...2nd to 3rd round piick. Take it or leave it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Second time today I've heard that Wheeler is NOT the guy in this proposed deal...but it's Stuart to Chicago for a pick, then a P-Bruin and that gained Chicago pick to Toronto for Kaberle. Not sure who the rumored P-Bruin is, and I'm confused as I didn't think the loss of Stuart alone would get the space needed for Kaberle.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

It's probably what  Burke is asking, not what PC is offering.  I might send Colborne instead of this years pick, I haven't been impressed with him so far.  But I wouldn't trade Caron.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

http://thestar.blogs.com/thespin/2011/02/kaberle-on-the-move.html

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: Fan 590 Toronto just reported....get this:
    [QUOTE]It's probably what  Burke is asking, not what PC is offering.  I might send Colborne instead of this years pick, I haven't been impressed with him so far.  But I wouldn't trade Caron.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

I value Both players but would hold onto Colbourne over Caron if given the option.  It's tough though because I expect Caron to step into Recchi's roll if he retires after the season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

This is crazy, absolutely ridiculous to expect Colborne or Caron. Maybe Zach Hamill, Wheeler or Mark Stuart and a pick. Enough.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

I just listened to this it was just another dellusional leafs fans dreaming.Howard Berger who is the leafs blogger was on taking phone calls you shold have heard some of the riddiculous trade proposals, sounded somewhat like this boards suggestions.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I find Chia's obsession with Kaberle annoying and disturbing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I am not that enamoured with Colbourne. He seems to be Joe-lite or even Wheeler-soft...just an observation, I know he is just starting out.

Caron, no way I get rid of him, at least not for Kaberle.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

If PC pays that high a price.....I dunno, I just dunno, man

Chia's had a chubby for kab's for a few years - I hope he doesnt let that man-crush cloud his judgment - I'm a bit worried, thinking we should walk from this deal

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

huntbri : spot on...any deal to have Kabele come here has to include an extension. NO RENTAL PLAYERS  and for what it's worth :

• www.tsn.ca/nhl/dregerreport/">Darren Dreger of TSN: “It’s unlikely the deal gets done today, but sources say it’s close and say the deal doesn’t hinge on Kaberle signing an extension with the Bruins.” The Bruins are working on another deal to create some cap space. Blake Wheeler and his $2.2 million salary could be moved out and he’s drawing some interest. The Leafs should be both a buyer and seller as they continue to believe they have a shot at the playoffs. The Leafs are expected to talk to Clarke MacArthur’s side to see what it would take to do an extension. Flames GM Jay Feaster would like to add a forward and a defenseman.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

If either Spooner, Colbourne, Caron or either one of our 1st round picks are involved in this trade, I say drop the whole thing! Forget it!

I just hope my worst fear is not happening. I had a feeling, when all this began, that Burke would try to stick it to Chia for ripping him off with the Kessel trade. I like to think that Chia is way smarter than that! At least.... I hope he is! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Fluto just all but confirmed this trade is to include Joe Colbourne, the only sense to this is that without Kaberle the leafs will surely fall further in the standings all but assuring the Bruins of a better pick in June.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Colborne and our 1st...seems a pretty steep price to pay for Kaberle.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Even Fluto is reporting this now.  I hope Neely slaps some sense into Chiarelli.  If it is Kaberle for Colbourne and Boston's first, Kaberle had better play fantastically or it is a big overpayment.  Always a worry when a GM really goes after someone.  That's what got Burke in trouble, afterall.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It's Colborne and the Bruins 2011 #1 pick Burke is smiling. I do believe these two planned this with the Kessel trade no doubt in my mind.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

That's too much. Were the only team on Kaberle's list...Better not be true.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

The only reason the Kessel trade looks like a rip off, is because Kessel is a head case and causes trouble. If Burke thought he was getting ripped off, he would not have made the trade. If kessel would change his game and attitude a little bit, then he could become something much better as an all around player. Kessel is just burning bridges and eventually will force himself out of the NHL, because no one will want to put up with his crap...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

The only way this is somewhat acceptable is if Kaberle re-signs with the Bruins for a couple years at 4mill. If not then this is not a good trade.