Fan590

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Fan590

Man are they ever going on about Jagr hooking Malkin to set up the Bergy goal. They make it sound like he killed him and then took the puck and scored the wnning goal. Yes it was a puck battle that JJ used a little tug on to win, but really, there were a handful of other penalties that could have been called on the Penguins. 

And I would be more worried that Malkin got beat by an oldman, than how it happened.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Fan590

In response to perrysound's comment:

Man are they ever going on about Jagr hooking Malkin to set up the Bergy goal. They make it sound like he killed him and then took the puck and scored the wnning goal. Yes it was a puck battle that JJ used a little tug on to win, but really, there were a handful of other penalties that could have been called on the Penguins. 

And I would be more worried that Malkin got beat by an oldman, than how it happened.

The broadcaster's have been pro Penguins from the start, NBC,TSN,Sportnet,Espn(sorry),USA Today, the list goes on and on. Sure there has been the odd talking head that has said not to count out the B's but for the most part it has been overwhelming support for Sid & Gino and the boys.Having lived through the 2011 Stanley Cup run this is a replay of that, everyone else but the Bruins seems to be the broadcasters mantra, thats fine, i can live with it.Its actually quite funny listening to these guys after the B's win, they all look at each other and are speechless as to what they should say, all with sad looks on their collective faces,priceless. Just keep winning B's, i can take it, and the media can keep coming up with the excuses.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Fan590

Kypreos defended the non-call, but Maclean was ranting and raving about the "standard" not being upheld like the regular season, blah, blah, blah. Both teams took some liberties and the refs let them play. Kudo's to the refs and the NHL.