fans at Game 1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jpotrzeba51. Show Jpotrzeba51's posts

fans at Game 1

Let's go B's fans, starting off hot is so huge for any team in the NHL playoffs. It's long, grueling, and we need to give these guys everything we've got. From the Gallery Gods to those behind the glass, we have to make the garden erupt tonight. I'll be at the game and I hope to see everyone who makes the trip to Beantown getting vocal and getting the black and gold amped up. We're all tired of the ups and downs and this might be our year to shake some demons. So let's go, everyone. Make the Garden a madhouse, just like the original. Huge game and I hope everyone's as fired up as I am.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nemo02789. Show nemo02789's posts

Re: fans at Game 1

I have had these tix since April 10th and finally the day has come, lets show these la canadians why boston is the best sports town

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

i agree with the original poster, the bruins players are on record saying they feed of the home crowd...in mtl this will be the case for sure.....lets make sure we go there up 2 games....LOUD AND LOUDER ALL NIGHT 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Just don`t do the "U S A"  chant. It`s dumb.The game is on national TV. Please don`t embarrass us.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

USA  USA  USA USA  USA  USA  USA  USA  USA  USA  USA  USA  USA  USA  hilarious-i don't get the issue. the city of BOSTON's hockey fans VS. the city of MONTREAL'S hockey fans. nothing more nothing less. ok chanting boston might make more sense. but in no way is it negative or disrespectful. we all know it's an international game- but i truly feel the b's fans in attendance are competing with the habs home crowd when doing this. would you rather hear them boo a national anthem? pretty harmless- not saying i would participate in this if at the game, but still harmless  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

omg omg omg omg

Am going to sit at my desk and listen to Zombie Nation all day. I feel like a little kid before christmas its the PLAYOFFS!!!

You boys at the game better be loud! #1 Most important chant.

CAREY CAREY CAREY YOU SUCK!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

ADK

Yeah I feel like its only Canadian Bruins fans thaat get bent over the USA chant. Dont forget guys that the #1 Most important Bruins player in this series Tim the Muddafudgin Tank Thomas is an American boy.

If it bothers just imagine that their cheering for Thomas.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I'd like to hear the Canadian national anthem CHEERED like there is no tomorrow. So loud that you can't hear Rene's voice at all. Like it was a few years ago.

I'd like the cheering to continue from the first period to the end of the game so that the players can't hear themselves think for more than a few seconds.

If you have a voice when you leave then you didn't do your job. ;)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Yes please be loud when our guys will jump on the ice ...louder than ever for 5 minustes...and please no silent moments during the game ...I am going to game 2 and my son and I will have my referee's whistle to make it loud ....we need to show our players that we are 100% behind them and try to intimidate the habs players like they do to our players in Mtl ....Chara will need support cause in Mtl he will be  booooed big time ....lets do it to Subban ....

GO B's GO  ....and get ready for the 1st of 3 Stanley cups

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I have one of the loudest voices around, you'll hear me in the balcony until my voice goes. We'll make it register as an earthquake.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

no booing of players other than kessel- he chose to not play here in favor of more money- boo away. but let's not be negative in any way tonight, nothing but cheering for the bruins- keep the vibes positive. 9 hrs 30 mins til the earth shakes! GO B'S 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchStein. Show MitchStein's posts

Considering that there are 2 Americians on the Bruins - don't you wonder how the other 17 players (14 Canadians) feel when you do not support them with that USA chanting?  Do someting local - not pit country against country.  I am a very long time Bruins fan from Canada and cannot fathom why the fans in the stands act so much like Montreal Canadien fans?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

mitch...the bruins reside/play in boston,mass. USA.  they are defacto americans- they represent this city and its fans. the habs are the poster children for canadian hockey. they are its most storied francise. it's more boston fans(USA) vs. montreal fans(canada). to lump boston fans in with habs fans is a little over the top- when the b's fans start booing every contact w/ a bruins player w/o a call made, and start booing 0 canada. you might have a leg to stand on. c'mon a hit made national waves, 911 calls, pulling of sponsorships, ect. - not even in the ballpark my friend.... the chant might not make perfect sense, but it is not disrespectful

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Nothing but annoying the chant, and you can feel the IQ drop with each letter spoken, has absolutely nothing to do with the game of hockey. Do not drop to their level of stupidity please.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Only thing I don't want to see is booing Ryder and the stupid "shoot it".

Guess what, the Bruins know how to play hockey. Rifling a shot at a blocking forward causes too many 2-1s.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

And I agree with the Canucks, the USA USA USA chant is stupid. The Habs have more US players on their team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i agree its annoying, almost funny. but it is harmless- the city of bostons' fans hate the city of montreals' fans. and vice versa- this much can be understood, and probably is the reason for the chant. non-issue

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

all i can say is, get used to it, you'll hear it again tonight. like it or not. i repeat , i think it is kinda dumb, but its harmless. would you rather our fans call 911? that's not harmless- that's irresponsible

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: fans at Game 1:
    [QUOTE]Nothing but annoying the chant, and you can feel the IQ drop with each letter spoken, has absolutely nothing to do with the game of hockey. Do not drop to their level of stupidity please.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

Are you canadian?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

USA USA USA!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the 'USA' chant is dumb.  Why not just cheer for Gionta and Gomez? 

How about coming up with cheers that heckle our opponent -- taunt Subban, taunt Price, taunt Cammi.  Taunt them about calling 911.

The USA chant makes Boston fans look a tad ignorant, IMO...and it's pointless.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I think it makes them look patriotic.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

fck the usa chants.... 9! 1! 1! 9! 1! 1!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: fans at Game 1:
    [QUOTE]fck the usa chants.... 9! 1! 1! 9! 1! 1!
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Absolutely after Chara lays someone out I want to hear

911!!! 911!!! 911!! YOU PV$$YS

Sections
Shortcuts