Fans in Montreal say they are againt Violence...GOTTA SEE what they post...UNREAL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Fans in Montreal say they are againt Violence...GOTTA SEE what they post...UNREAL

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=199974416694510&set=a.191981870827098.45957.191611064197512&theater

I invite all the BRUINS fans to make an official complaint to FACEBOOK

I am really scared now for Zdeno if B's play Mtl in the playoffs...those guys are nuts....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Re: Fans in Montreal say they are againt Violence...GOTTA SEE what they post...UNREAL

Go to report on the bottom right and then select "attacks group/individual." That's what I did.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Fans in Montreal say they are againt Violence...GOTTA SEE what they post...UNREAL

I have just reported it ...I invite all the BRUINS fans to click on this pic and than click Report Picture asap ....this is way too much ...please REPORT ABUSE ASAP

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Stanley - That is insane, man!  I read some of the comments and thankfully not all are members of the Habs' lunatic fringe masquerading as hockey fans. 

They have revealed for all to see what they would interpret as passion for their team but instead have displayed their complete and total ignorance. 

Well done for looking like complete blue-blanche et rouge idiots.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

PLEASE REPORT TO FACEBOK ASAP ....

I have also read somme comments on their french RDS.ca to the effect that they will bring into the Bell Center some waepons for the playoffs if they play the BRUINS....this has to stop ...B's fans have to react

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-onQTLSRBXQ

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

Who does Montreal and their fans think they're kidding?  Physically, just like their hockey club, no one's afraid of them......give me a break........f*ck#n' yippers and chirpers is all they are.  Again, like their team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TThomas30. Show TThomas30's posts

I have to say before I clicked on the link I figured we'd see a picture of Chara with the classic target on him or something to that extent. But this...really makes me shake my head.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

PLEASE MAKE AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT TO FACEBOOK BY CLICKING ON THE PICTURE AND CLICK REPORT PICTURE ...I AM QUITE SURE FACEBOOK WILL REMOVE IT IF THEY GET THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINTS

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

We should call the cops. A few towns in MASS have instituted online bullying laws.

Call them and report it as harassment/online bullying. Have the MASS town's police force investigate all of MTL for being a bunch of crying babies.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I have already called the Mtl police dept ...to report this

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

The site is gone, at least for me. What was so bad? Just wanna know how stupid this actually got.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Thanx stanley that was the answer from habs fans. Glad you took the sticker off the car. That picture is just a example when situations get out of hand. I am a bruins fan but when Savy was knock by cook< i sure did not put his head on stick even though i was not happy with the call. Just when les canadiens think they are the best franchise and well respected fans in hockey they always pull some stupid retaliation.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

The worst part boborielly224 ...its not that pic ..the worst part is what they say they will do when the B,s will be in Montreal for the playoffs....you think you<ve seen it all ....believe me I know what they are capable of ....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

HELP ME OUT GUYS ...I cant do it by myself ...I've already reported the Picture to Facebook bit it is still on

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I don't see it, what was it of?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Fans in Montreal say they are againt Violence...GOTTA SEE what they post...UNREAL:
    I don't see it, what was it of?
    Posted by nrguy

The decapitated head of Chara on its side, blood, veins and other internal bits exposed with the caption "Oops!  That was unitentional." 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Here is the link
    www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=199974416694510&set=a.191981870827098.45957.191611064197512&theater">http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=199974416694510&set=a.191981870827098.45957.191611064197512&
    Stanley Cuo to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

In Response to Fans in Montreal say they are againt Violence...GOTTA SEE what they post...UNREAL:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=199974416694510&set=a.191981870827098.45957.191611064197512&theater I invite all the BRUINS fans to make an official complaint to FACEBOOK I am really scared now for Zdeno if B's play Mtl in the playoffs...those guys are nuts.... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

It tells me "content unavailable." Maybe the Facebook folks took action.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Fans in Montreal say they are againt Violence...GOTTA SEE what they post...UNREAL:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=199974416694510&set=a.191981870827098.45957.191611064197512&theater I invite all the BRUINS fans to make an official complaint to FACEBOOK I am really scared now for Zdeno if B's play Mtl in the playoffs...those guys are nuts.... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Went to check out the link but it appears it has been taken down. What was on it?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?id=191611064197512&aid=45957

The discussing pic is still there on what looks like a habs fans secret site...take a look ..it looks more like a anti-Bruins page

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

"Disgusting" is the word you are reaching for.

Stanley, I'm going to say you are getting a little too melodramatic for my taste.  Its obvious the Hab fans are a bunch of loudmouth little girls, but you are acting like John Wayne Gacy just moved into your house.  This stuff about "I know first hand what they can do!"  Really, are they really threatening you and your child's life?

Give it a break, you sound like a baby. Put your Bruins' sticker back on your car and tell those dress wearers to F Off.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I would be wearing one of my chara jerseys every time I went out in public if I lived in montreal.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Fans in Montreal say they are againt Violence...GOTTA SEE what they post...UNREAL:
    No need to troll the Habs boards to find threats of violence. It's a daily refrain on this one right here. But I guess Bs' fans should be excused because at least they  consistently advocate violence. As the saying goes: To see the mote in someone else's eye but not the beam in your own.
    Posted by Lafleur1979

If advocating violence in a violent sport is advocating I guess we do.  Whats your point.  This isn't tiddle winks.  Fighting and Hitting are legal. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Go to report on the bottom right and then select "attacks group/individual." That's what I did.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

Just did the same....those people should be ashamed of themselves...but then again, I expect this kind of garbage from that fanbase.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

No need to troll the Habs boards to find threats of violence. It's a daily refrain on this one right here. But I guess Bs' fans should be excused because at least they  consistently advocate violence. As the saying goes: To see the mote in someone else's eye but not the beam in your own.
    Posted by Lafleur1979

Moron, we're not commenting on the supposed "threat" of Habs fans to violently decapitate Chara. We're commenting on the two-faced hypocritical nature that is your society. After the game in February at the Garden, Habs fans and their writers were denouncing fighting as one of the most dastardley threats to the fabric of hockey. Yet at the game on March 8th in Mtl, I was curious to see the response to White jumping Boychuk and fighting him was for fans to cheer rabidly? I didn't here fans yell "stop" (or arret for that matter). I didn't hear fans tell White "Don't do that." I didn't see fans throw themselves at White in an effort to save the integrity of the game. Did I happen to just miss all of that?

Mind you, when Savard was injured, Boston fans called for Cooke to get the %*^( beat out of him. Montreal's response according to this post is to color a picture. Yes, we like hitting and fighting in Boston. So arrest us lol.

Sections
Shortcuts