Fans in Montreal say they are againt Violence...GOTTA SEE what they post...UNREAL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Fans in Montreal say they are againt Violence...GOTTA SEE what they post...UNREAL

In Response to Re: Fans in Montreal say they are againt Violence...GOTTA SEE what they post...UNREAL:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fans in Montreal say they are againt Violence...GOTTA SEE what they post...UNREAL : Hypocrisy? How about irony dude? Just read your own post. Because your opponents are insensed by a vicious play and the league's failure (yet again) to sanction you insist that your opponents cannot take this righteous position unless they also commit themselves to rollover and die if attacked (as PK was by Boychuk). That is the very definition of hypocrisy right there. On the other hand, the fact that in reality Boychuk hunted for blood and found some... on his own face, that is an illustration of justice, which can be immediately understood by all (though not necessarily you). 
    Posted by Lafleur1979[/QUOTE]

I found a picture of Laflower and Wedgy

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: Fans in Montreal say they are againt Violence...GOTTA SEE what they post...UNREAL

In Response to Re: Fans in Montreal say they are againt Violence...GOTTA SEE what they post...UNREAL:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fans in Montreal say they are againt Violence...GOTTA SEE what they post...UNREAL : I found a picture of Laflower and Wedgy
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Elder wedgy and elder flower...do not let these guys in your house.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

The problem is not when I am driving my car ...it is when I am not in my car ...I've got some scratches on my hood that were not there until last week and I am not talking about small scratches....my wife is afraid to come into my car if I have my BRUINS sticker on since last week ...we are getting high fingers all the time ...you guys really dont know how BIG this is ...there is no other pro sports team here in Quebec so all the focus is on that team ...can you name me one other city that has 3 TV shows Prime Time at 3 different TV Stations 5 days a week on their hockey team ???? Can you name me one city that has one radio station dedicated to one hockey team ...(RDS) Can you name me one city that has one radio station dedicated to their hockey team (7 days a week and 12months a year) NON Stop talking about their hockey team ??? If you think this is not true I invite you in Montreal and I will take you around the city with their radio station on (CKAC 73.0) .....I sewar if you come in July I will turn on my car radio on and they are still going to talk about Chara-Pacioretty ...If Chara-Lucic-TT -Krejci-Marchand -Horton would play in Montreal they would be GODS

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fans in Montreal say they are againt Violence...GOTTA SEE what they post...UNREAL : Hypocrisy? How about irony dude? Just read your own post. Because your opponents are insensed by a vicious play and the league's failure (yet again) to sanction you insist that your opponents cannot take this righteous position unless they also commit themselves to rollover and die if attacked (as PK was by Boychuk). That is the very definition of hypocrisy right there. On the other hand, the fact that in reality Boychuk hunted for blood and found some... on his own face, that is an illustration of justice, which can be immediately understood by all (though not necessarily you). 
    Posted by Lafleur1979[/QUOTE]

Dude...thats what you call "hunting for blood?" First of all, Boychuk aimed to stand up PK at the blueline with a straight hit to the chest, which is more than PK afforded Marchand in Boston when he tried to hit Marchand from behind and went flying into the boards like a moron when Marchand ducked.

Second of all, you clearly have no clue as to what the definition of Hypocrisy is (clue: it means pretending to have beliefs one does not actually have, or applying criticism to someone that one does not apply to themselves). So in this case, I am stating that Habs fans and their media critize Boston for fighting and deriving enjoyment out of fighting so much so that it influences the way the Bruins play the game. Yet the Habs fans were downright jovial in the Bell Centre when White fought with Boychuk. Lord knows how much praise he received from the media as well.

It is revealing that you consider an attempted hit by Boychuk to be "an attack" as I believe the NHL rulebook states you're allowed to hit opposing players, no? I stand by my original statement, and you are a moron.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I think that your probablem is caring what anyone in Montreal thinks in the first place.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

^This

PK has to stop Lindros'ing it through the neutral zone. I think the call on the ice pretty much says it all. White 2 minutes instigating, 5 for fighting and 10 minute game misconduct. Pretty sad that Montreal had to bring up two thugs (White and Mara) to give som "payback" for the fights in Boston.

Do me a favor all you Habs fans, look in the mirror at all the dirty hits the Habs have laid on people over the past 2 years. I can guarantee you that it outnumbers the questionable hits by the Bruins in the order of 2-1.

That's what happens when you have a weak team, players have to go high or low to make an effective check.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]^This PK has to stop Lindros'ing it through the neutral zone. I think the call on the ice pretty much says it all. White 2 minutes instigating, 5 for fighting and 10 minute game misconduct. Pretty sad that Montreal had to bring up two thugs (White and Mara) to give som "payback" for the fights in Boston. Do me a favor all you Habs fans, look in the mirror at all the dirty hits the Habs have laid on people over the past 2 years. I can guarantee you that it outnumbers the questionable hits by the Bruins in the order of 2-1. That's what happens when you have a weak team, players have to go high or low to make an effective check.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

You guys simply dont get it ...everything a habs player does is fine and everything an opponent does is bad ....as a Montreal Canadiens player you could kill someone with a gun and it would be ok ....last year the K brothers were involved in some sorts of a major drug deal where they lived ...they barely talked about it ....O'Byrne and another player wich I cant remember were involved in a purse robbery in Florida ...have you heard about it ??...its a habs player ...no problem its fine ....as long as you wear a CH jersey you're a GOD in Montreal ....believe me
    Guy Lafleur was guilty of lying to a judge ...who cares its fine its an ex Mtl player and I could go on and on , fans from Mtl even blamed the judge for not being nice with GUY ...lol 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]"Disgusting" is the word you are reaching for. Stanley, I'm going to say you are getting a little too melodramatic for my taste.  Its obvious the Hab fans are a bunch of loudmouth little girls, but you are acting like John Wayne Gacy just moved into your house.  This stuff about "I know first hand what they can do!"  Really, are they really threatening you and your child's life? Give it a break, you sound like a baby. Put your Bruins' sticker back on your car and tell those dress wearers to F Off.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

Sorry SoxFan.....my mother tongue is french ....thats why I can spy their conversations and report them on this site but thanks for the right spelling

Regards

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

[QUOTE]^This PK has to stop Lindros'ing it through the neutral zone. I think the call on the ice pretty much says it all. White 2 minutes instigating, 5 for fighting and 10 minute game misconduct. Pretty sad that Montreal had to bring up two thugs (White and Mara) to give som "payback" for the fights in Boston. Do me a favor all you Habs fans, look in the mirror at all the dirty hits the Habs have laid on people over the past 2 years. I can guarantee you that it outnumbers the questionable hits by the Bruins in the order of 2-1. That's what happens when you have a weak team, players have to go high or low to make an effective check.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

Subban is the definition of a Hab-not. 

Funny how you didn't see these two jip-jobs (White, aka Justin Bieber and Mara) offering Thornton, McQuaid or Looch.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I just checked it - the pic is there. Freaked me out. That is bloody disgusting. I closed the page as soon as I saw it, and never bothered looking at the posts.

Does that not constitute a death threat?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Tasteless...what do you expect? Classless and just dumb as usual.
    People sure act brave when they are annonymous...sickening
    Doc

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Stanley - That is insane, man!  I read some of the comments and thankfully not all are members of the Habs' lunatic fringe masquerading as hockey fans.  They have revealed for all to see what they would interpret as passion for their team but instead have displayed their complete and total ignorance.  Well done for looking like complete blue-blanche et rouge idiots.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    Did you notice the comment from the guy complaining of the Rocket's suspension and subsequent riot for"deservedly hitting a referee".Unbelieveable.......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgpIOQOcb-c