Fans, let's not forget...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Fans, let's not forget...

that our leading scorer was out the past few games (and has been in a horrible slump prior to that!)

if/when Looch gets going, this is a different team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Fans, let's not forget...

In Response to Fans, let's not forget...:
    [QUOTE]that our leading scorer was out the past few games (and has been in a horrible slump prior to that!) if/when Looch gets going, this is a different team.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    Right on Jersey.Let's hope he's energized upon returning.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

In Response to Fans, let's not forget...:
    [QUOTE]that our leading scorer was out the past few games (and has been in a horrible slump prior to that!) if/when Looch gets going, this is a different team.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

I agree completely. Lucic is critical to this team's success. And for Looch to be successful, he has to be physical. He needs to get involved and put a beatdown on someone. Time for the Gordie Howe hat trick, I say.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS have a great season so far despite all the injuries ....I think that all the whinners come on this site and keep whinning win or lose....why do you think that the Garden is sold out for all the Bruins games til the end of the season ????  The fans love the BRUINS ...most of the whinners in here have to be other teams fans and use a nickname that sounds like they are Bruins fans .. personnaly I cant believe that the real fans would keep whinning while the Bruins have a very good season.....what our players need is support ....so please whinners get out of this site and get a life ....cause I wonder what you will complain about after : 3 Stanley Cups in a row ???????

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I think the team has a lot of upside, especially come playoff time. The team has more skilled forwards from top to bottom than most teams. I think it lacks speed and lacks some at the back end of the defensemen corps. And the power play does excruciatingly stinks. However, on a 5-on-3, my wish came true--Savard, Bergeron and Krecji, on the ice, same time. They scored on that two games ago. It's a hard prospect to put all 3 centers out there, but to me, play your best guys on PP to steal a goal so to speak. Put more emphasis on being successful on the PP, and catch up with the lines during the next few shifts.

Sections
Shortcuts