Fantasy Hockey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Fantasy Hockey

I would like to have a live online draft and for those who couldn't attend if the league is set up through yahoo you can custom your own pre draft rankings

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

eastern conference and western conference :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ortiztheman2003. Show ortiztheman2003's posts

With the first pick of the Boston Bruin Fanboard Fantasy Draft, Bruins8 selects PHIL KESSEL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Im in send me the invite

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Just set it up today here is a rundown unfortunatly we can only have 12 teams. If your interested add me as a friend as some of you have and I will pm you the league ID and password. I will keep bumping this for amonth if I get more than 12 that are interested I will take more regular board posters or longtime ones. Right now this isn't a money legue and it isn't going to be a keeper league but you will have bragging rights wich count for something in my book.

League Settings

Scoring Type
    Rotisserie
    Max Teams
    Max Acquisitions per Season
    No maximum
    Max Trades per Season
    No maximum
    Trade End Date
    March 8, 2012
    Allow Draft Pick Trades
    No
    Trade Review
    League Votes
    Trade Reject Time
    2 days
    Waiver Time
    2 days
    Waiver Type
    Continual rolling list
    Can't Cut List
    Yahoo! Sports
    Post Draft Players
    Follow Waiver Rules
    League Start Date
    Thursday, Oct 6
    Roster Changes
    Daily - Tomorrow
    Maximum Games Played
    Make league publicly viewable
    No
    Center (C)
    Left Winger (LW)
    Right Winger (RW)
    Winger (W)
    Forward (F)
    Defenseman (D)
    Utility (Util)
    Goalie (G)
    Injured Reserve (IR)
    Bench (BN)

Scoring Settings

Goals
    Assists
    Plus/Minus
    Penalty Minutes
    Powerplay Points
    Shots on Goal
    Wins
    Goals Against Average
    Save Percentage
    Shutouts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Better yet just email me adempsey02@yahoo.com

To try to make this league troll or cactus proof. Email me your board member name here and also post in this thread that you emailed me after you did. Then I will reply with the league ID and password. I don't care if your a member who I have been in pssing contests on here before you can still join and if your a regular even better. I will wait a few days to see who emails me before deciding on the other 11 to bring in the league. This should be something fun to shoot the breeze about during the season on here in addition to the great bruins chats we have on this board!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Just sent you an email, I would be willing to join this as well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

just sent an e-mail

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Also an FYI i think you will need to make a yahoo email adress in order to be able to join. I am not sure on this but it only takes a few min tops.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Fantasy Hockey:
    [QUOTE]Also an FYI i think you will need to make a yahoo email adress in order to be able to join. I am not sure on this but it only takes a few min tops.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

i have an yahoo address and i just sent u an email bud.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

My only beef is Roto style.  I love head to head that way there is bragging rights each week.  Can you imagine the hype leading into our week of play.
    I won't be buzz killington but I have always played head to head.  Plus with roto there is no playoff.  Just a thought.  still time to change once we have everyone on board.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

I emailed you and I also have a yahoo email already 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]I emailed you and I also have a yahoo email already 
    Posted by Tuckerw3[/QUOTE]

thanks tucker

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

For those of you who have been emailed the league info to join check out the message board. Still 7 slots open for whoever is still interested I will be keeping some slots open for another day to see if any regulars bite if they don't then I will be sending out invites to any board members who have emailed me. I apreciate everyones interest this should be alot of fun and I can't wait to fill the league up and get stuff going. This should help some of us hockey junkies cravings until the nhl traing camp opens.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]My only beef is Roto style.  I love head to head that way there is bragging rights each week.  Can you imagine the hype leading into our week of play. I won't be buzz killington but I have always played head to head.  Plus with roto there is no playoff.  Just a thought.  still time to change once we have everyone on board.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

good sugestion and I put it up on the league message board for a issue to be voted on. Log in and add your 2 cents there

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Fyi after looking at the comish tools I was able to make the league up to 20 teams. I wasn't aware I could change this until this now that means there is another 6 spots open than originaly thought. If we don't get 20 filled then we will have to have an even number of teams if its a head to head league.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]Better yet just email me adempsey02@yahoo.com To try to make this league troll or cactus proof. Email me your board member name here and also post in this thread that you emailed me after you did. Then I will reply with the league ID and password. I don't care if your a member who I have been in pssing contests on here before you can still join and if your a regular even better. I will wait a few days to see who emails me before deciding on the other 11 to bring in the league. This should be something fun to shoot the breeze about during the season on here in addition to the great bruins chats we have on this board!

refer to the above message if you want in thanks

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Just an update there are now 6 teams sighned up there can be as many as 14 more so if you want in shoot me an email adempsey02@yahoo.com and also post in this thread that emailed me and you will be granted entry this should be one heck of a fantasy league!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

So far members who are sighned up are

LoyalBlackNGold
    Tuckerw3
    Winexpos
    Kelvana33
    Shuperman
    LUCICmilan17

There can be as many as 14 more gms added if interested shoot me an email adempsey02@yahoo.com When you email put your board name in the subject and post in this thread you emailed me to make the league troll proof and if one slips buy the cracks somehow they can be deleted from the league. After you email me and post in this thread that you did I will send you an invitation to the league wich will contain the league id # and the leagues password this is a yahoo league.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

I'll give it a go if there's space. Sending an email now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

I just emailed you. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

E-mailed you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]I just emailed you. 
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

how many league are u in down in panama ronzo? ha-ha just kidding bud, something is telling me fantasy hockey hasn't really taken off down in Central America just yet!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Just emailed you. Sounds like fun...and I second the idea for head-to-head. Good times,a nd thanks for setting this up.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fantasy Hockey : how many league are u in down in panama ronzo? ha-ha just kidding bud, something is telling me fantasy hockey hasn't really taken off down in Central America just yet!
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

Geez Loyal! It's hard enough to be able to watch a game here.... Imagine fantasy hockey?!?! Not too popular here yet!

Funny story.... last year, around Xmas time, the biggest mall in the country set up a........ Skating Ring in the main atrium!!! A tear ran down my face...!