Fantasy Hockey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Fantasy Hockey

thanks for the replys all i sent league invatations to all who emailed me let me know if you all got them and if you get in. If everyone who emailed me today and last night gets in we will be up to 12 total teams with the room to add potentialy 6 more. I thought we were going to have an original 6 there for a little while glad more have decided to join should be hecka fun!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Maybe we can make this a full 20 team league that would be awsome

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Anyone who emails me today I will be gone until tonight when i return if there is more gms wanting in I will reply to any emails with the link to join have a mighty fine day ladies and gents

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Maybe I should invite of the globes "hockey people"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

I just sent an e-mail

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Sent you the info tommy also anyone else there are still at least 5 open spots if your interested

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

bumping this for those that havent seen

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

12 have registered 6 more slots left if anyone else wants in

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

In Response to Re: Fantasy Hockey:
    Maybe I should invite of the globes "hockey people"
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Good idea. Come on KPD. Time to put your money where your mouth is....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Anyone else still interested?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

I'll put the word out on my Scottish football (er, soccer) board if you want. There's a couple of guys on there may be interested.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

kurako thanks for the offer but as of right now there are 13 teams and in order to have a draft there needs to be an even amount of teams. I would like this to be a board members only league but if we need a non member to make an even number than we will have to go that route.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

No probs. Just an idea if you're trying to make up numbers.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

Change your minds yet? Anybody want to make this a money league?

I'm a regular reader, not a regular poster. I know you want regulars and I respect that, but if you guys need to fill your league and there's a little wager involved, I'd like to get in.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Fantasy Hockey:
    kurako thanks for the offer but as of right now there are 13 teams and in order to have a draft there needs to be an even amount of teams. I would like this to be a board members only league but if we need a non member to make an even number than we will have to go that route.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

LM17

I dont think we have to get 20.  We would be drafting AHL guys with that many teams.  I say 14-16 max.  With IR guys we seriously would have a hard time finding decent players and more important finding enough goalies.  Especially if you have to have 3 starts per week. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

14 teams is plenty....unless you want to start Paille as your #2 winger.

There's gotta be one more regular out there who has the stones to join up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Only one more needed and I will close up the registration

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Still looking for one more GM to fill this 14 team league. Its looking like its going to be a money league with each gm including my self at 10$-20$ us currency an entry per team. There will most likely be keeper players as well and those that don't want to keep their team for next season can simply tell me at the end of the year and I can find another gm for the team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Also guys I have decided to change the starting roster size from 4 lines and 6 dmen and 2 goalies to 3 lines 4 dmen and one goalie. To make up for this I have added to the size of bench players. I decided to make this change since this is going to be a head to head league it makes it so the gm should be able to put players out who are playing that day. If I kept it to the orginal way I set it up I think it would have caused major problems as far as filling players in those spots who were playing that night in the nhl.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Also all gms who have sighned up please check ur emails I sent out a league wide email

Sections
Shortcuts