Fantasy - Which one of Chicago's players would you choose?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Fantasy - Which one of Chicago's players would you choose?

If you could take one of the players on Chicago and put them on the Bruins who would it be? Not talking salary, age or current injury status (Sharp), but if you could steal one of them for the stretch run and playoffs, who would it be?

I look at their squad and see a lot of top tier players that make it a hard decision.

My pick is Toews but Keith is 1b as the Bs could use another top D-man. Slide Toews in whereever you want, I don't think you could go wrong. Also love Sharp and Kane. I ask the question because I truly don't know for sure who I'd choose.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Fantasy - Which one of Chicago's players would you choose?

Toews, so young and so mature. Kid is a bonafide superstar and a great captain. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Ill be different Kane.

Lucic-Krejci-Kane or Marchand-Bergeron-Kane would be absolutely devastating. He has great poise and can really turn it on and dominate an entire game from the wing, he looked phenominal in the olympics last year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from legolaspinkerton. Show legolaspinkerton's posts

Toews is my pick. Although Hossa is not too far behind. Both are super solid two-way players with great offensive skills. (Yes, Hossa is much older and has worse contract, but we're disregarding those things).

I play forward so I tend to watch the guys up front more. I can spot a good defenseman, but it takes more than just watching a few games a year, which is how it is with me and the Hawks.

In my opinion, the problem with Kane and Sharp is this: I had an old coach who used to say certain players are first-line-players and other are second-line-players. Contrary to conventional thinking, his view was that being a second-line-player was the true compliment; that meant that you could play with anyone, superstars or nobodys, and still be effective. To me, Hossa and Toews are second-line players. Pair them with anyone else in the league and they'd still be solid. Sharp and Kane, on the other hand, need to play with other skill guys.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL I already expressed he's one of my faves on another thread, Towes.
    2nd choice and only because he was a Bruins fan growing up is Duncan Keith.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I picked Towes because the weakest point in our lineup right now is probably Kelly, so he would fit nicely right in there.  But to me their most valuable player is Duncan Keith.  There are few defenseman like him around.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Duncan Toews is my choice.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Fantasy - Which one of Chicago's players would you choose?:
    Duncan Toews is my choice.
    Posted by perrysound

How about Dunctrick Toewsharp

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Toews is their big game player by far, not even close. Only player over him in the NHL is Crosby at this time and date.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I would lean towards Toews.  But man its hard to pass on Keith.  He is a top 5 dman who plays near 30 minutes a game.  You give me that combined with chara and thsts a pretty good roster.  Adding Toews gives us a top 5 fwd. 
    At this moment the way toews is playing I gotta take him.  But I really like Keith

Sections
Shortcuts