Fat Lucic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Fat Lucic

Six points in three games.

Pfft.

Not worth the money he's getting next year with performances like this...this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Re: Fat Lucic

And Krecji? He's not worth playing in the playoffs either, I suppose?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

yes Lucic is 3rd with 41 points for active Bruins players in the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Still doesn't mean that he did not have a brutal regular season, this year. He had given no indication that he could ramp up his level of play in the post-season. I don't know if he is actually trying harder, or if it is because he is facing the Leafs, every night.

Let's hope he continues to produce.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Six points in three games.

Pfft.

Not worth the money he's getting next year with performances like this...this year.

Yah, what a slug he is, getting paid to be a point a game player, and here he is at a two point per game clip.. The guy is a bum. Hope he turns it around soonInnocent

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to biggskye's comment:

Still doesn't mean that he did not have a brutal regular season, this year. He had given no indication that he could ramp up his level of play in the post-season. I don't know if he is actually trying harder, or if it is because he is facing the Leafs, every night.

Correct, Bigg.  His regular season this year was pretty bad.  As we're seeing, and have seen in year's past, the guy is unique and awesome.

And he's worth every penny.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I agree, his presence is being felt in this series but he has to stay out of the penalty box. The penalty he took at the end of the 2nd period led to the powerplay goal Leafs scored in first minute of 3rd which I thought really put the Bruins back on their heels for the duration of the period.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:

I agree, his presence is being felt in this series but he has to stay out of the penalty box. The penalty he took at the end of the 2nd period led to the powerplay goal Leafs scored in first minute of 3rd which I thought really put the Bruins back on their heels for the duration of the period.

When he's getting called, he's in the action.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

When he keeps his feet moving, and plays physical he's one of the more impactful players in the game.

And Fatso is gobbling up the assists.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

It's nice to finally see him step up again in the playoffs after being a no show for the last couple of postseasons. He hasn't shown the physicality he is displaying right now in the postseason since before the cup run. Whatever changed, it's working.

I almost forgot what he could do when he is consistently on top of his game. It's fun to watch.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Yep, very happy with the way Lucic is playing right now. Just needs to destroy some chump (Phaneuf?) in a fight and I'd be ecstatic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Lets be honest here, Fat is a beast, case closed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

He brought it last night. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Correct, Bigg.  His regular season this year was pretty bad.  As we're seeing, and have seen in year's past, the guy is unique and awesome.

And he's worth every penny.

Happy as f*kk he is playing like a beast. I love his game when he goes "bull-mode". Is it against the CBA to only pay him for regular season games in which he shows a pulse?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Points in all three playoff games; 0-6-6 in 3gp (including regular season 5-game scoring streak)

1st in Playoff Assists

1st in Playoff +/- (tied w/DK)

2nd in Playoff Points (tied)

Beast is the right word for it.  Absolutely dominant last night.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Points in all three playoff games; 0-6-6 in 3gp (including regular season 5-game scoring streak)

1st in Playoff Assists

Maybe we should call him the Obeast...

Fat Lucic is old.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to biggskye's comment:

Complainer LoL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I was ready to include him in a mega block buster trade to get Corey Perry ...but guess what ...Looch has more points than Corey Perry in these playoffs ....

no more Looch included in the deal ....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

I was ready to include him in a mega block buster trade to get Corey Perry ...but guess what ...Looch has more points than Corey Perry in these playoffs ....

What a tool.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Looch bring more than points to the team ...watch the Leafs players when they know Lucic is skating toward them ..they make a quicker move to get rid of the puck they look back to see if Looch is coming , they make bad moves, they are really on their toes knowing they can get hit by Looch ...thats why I've said before if we put Looch on the market we can get get whoever we want for him....even Steven Stamkos.....the only player that we couldnt get for Looch would be Crosby...we probably even could get Malkin ...thats how high his value his despite his poor season ....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

But what if Perry has a hatrick next game?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

1st in Playoff Assists

Right now I think he is battling some personal problems or something. He WILL get back in form. He will always be a great player and will come through for the Bruins.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Great to see him step up. Makes you wonder if the short season screwed him up or he was playing possum. Who cares, as long as he's bringing when it counts.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

He would still be 1 point behind Looch

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

My requirements for Looch would be Corey Perry and Bobby Ryan

or one on one ....Looch for Stamkos 

Sections
Shortcuts