Fat Lucic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Re: Fat Lucic

Can't deny that he's stepped his game up. I've never been a big Lucic fan, but as long as he's on the Bruins, I'll be rooting for him. Good to see it.

That said, in years past, he has been a no-show in the playoffs. I believe he had 3 points against the Caps last year, and 10 points in the Cup run. He's already 4 points shy of his 2011 playoff total, and only 3 games in. I like what I see.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Looch bring more than points to the team ...watch the Leafs players when they know Lucic is skating toward them ..they make a quicker move to get rid of the puck they look back to see if Looch is coming , they make bad moves, they are really on their toes knowing they can get hit by Looch ...thats why I've said before if we put Looch on the market we can get get whoever we want for him....even Steven Stamkos.....the only player that we couldnt get for Looch would be Crosby...we probably even could get Malkin ...thats how high his value his despite his poor season ....

Please do yourself a favour..and put a bag over your head and root for the Habs....thankyou

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Glad to see Lucic didn't listen to all the clowns wanting him to play 200% every game of the regular season. He now has energy for the playoffs ... what a surprise.

Obviously Lucic is able to figure out you don't need all players on a team firing on all cylindars every game during the regular season, especially when your team is going to make the playoffs anyways.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

Looch bring more than points to the team ...watch the Leafs players when they know Lucic is skating toward them ..they make a quicker move to get rid of the puck they look back to see if Looch is coming , they make bad moves, they are really on their toes knowing they can get hit by Looch ...thats why I've said before if we put Looch on the market we can get get whoever we want for him....even Steven Stamkos.....the only player that we couldnt get for Looch would be Crosby...we probably even could get Malkin ...thats how high his value his despite his poor season ....

Please do yourself a favour..and put a bag over your head and root for the Habs....thankyou

I hope you are not stupid as you sound ....the day I will root for the scabs I want to be dead ...I am a true BRUINS fan ferever no matter what ...I will always support my team ...FOREVER so get lost with your scabs ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Stanley, you are on to something. I thought I was the only one who saw this, but obviously you did to. Not suprising, your hockey I.Q is off the charts.

Lucic struggles this season are like him playing possum with the league. He's been holding back all year. Now the world will see what he is now. He was a "Power Forward" before. Now, he's taken that term "Power Forward" and added a whole new dimension. He's added Adam Oates like passing abilities to his already deadly arsenal. 3 assists in 2 playoff games supports this claim.

Lucic has turned into the perfect hockey player if you will. A machine, and the Bruins have unleashed it just in time for the playoffs.

I'm with Stanley on this one. If Lucic were to be dealt, I'd want a package of Crosby, Malkin AND Letang.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Stanley, you are on to something. I thought I was the only one who saw this, but obviously you did to. Not suprising, your hockey I.Q is off the charts.

Lucic struggles this season are like him playing possum with the league. He's been holding back all year. Now the world will see what he is now. He was a "Power Forward" before. Now, he's taken that term "Power Forward" and added a whole new dimension. He's added Adam Oates like passing abilities to his already deadly arsenal. 3 assists in 2 playoff games supports this claim.

Lucic has turned into the perfect hockey player if you will. A machine, and the Bruins have unleashed it just in time for the playoffs.

I'm with Stanley on this one. If Lucic were to be dealt, I'd want a package of Crosby, Malkin AND Letang.

Kelv...you know thats not nearly enough , the Pens would have to include Iginla in that deal also.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Its nice to see that line found themselves again and when you listen to sportcastors they speak alot of how lucic is dominant when he moves his feet and were seeing it again that completes that line to be a force.

I have said it long ago that lucic is an elite passer and again is showing it.

Whatever it was that was hindering his game i thank god for that it has passed in time for the playoffs.

Its nice seeing the offensive production this team is getting now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

He's a beast out there welcome back Luc!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

The B's mistakes don't stand out so much when you see Lucic being so dominant! Cam Neely must be proud!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

The B's mistakes don't stand out so much when you see Lucic being so dominant! Cam Neely must be proud!

I still chuckle at that the avater. Your a good man Nite.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

In response to Klaas' comment:

Glad to see Lucic didn't listen to all the clowns wanting him to play 200% every game of the regular season. He now has energy for the playoffs ... what a surprise.

Obviously Lucic is able to figure out you don't need all players on a team firing on all cylindars every game during the regular season, especially when your team is going to make the playoffs anyways.

Really? Even as a hyperbole.. 200%? How about 50% during the regular season. Im glad he's back to playing like the beast he can be. Why is Lucic immune to critique in your book?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

And by the way stop calling him fat ...Looch got,no fat...PURE MUSCLES

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

In response to Sportsnutty's comment:

In response to Klaas' comment:

Really? Even as a hyperbole.. 200%? How about 50% during the regular season. Im glad he's back to playing like the beast he can be. Why is Lucic immune to critique in your book?

Nobody is immune to criticism in my book. However, Lucic being singled out more than any other Bruins player on this board (and only this board) during Bruins slumps, gets tiring after not only this season, but several others as well. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Re: Lay Off FAT!

posted at 4/12/2013 12:59 PM EDT

• jmwalters
    • First: 2/16/2011
    • Last: 5/7/2013

In response to MeanE's comment:

Now we are going to judge him on next years contract?  He hasn't even received that first check.  So if next year he scores 50 does that make up for his lack of goal scoring this regular season? 

So suddenly he will just magically pick it up next year commensurate to his paycheck? Is that how you are suggesting he gauges his own effort?

He is about to get star money, he knows, it and the organization knows it. Yet going into his new contract he is severly underperforming which is a problem....especially with the cap contracting next season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Where is jmwalters? Cricket....Cricket....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

And by the way stop calling him fat ...Looch got,no fat...PURE MUSCLES

Stanley don't you know why we call him fat? It's in reference to his appearance on "The View", where he started teaaring up while talking to Star Jones, Liz Hasselbeck and Whoopi when they asked how come he likes to fight. He told a heart wrenching tale how a kid stole his twinkie in 3rd grade and Milan pummeled him. Now, everytime he fights he pretends the other player is trying to steal his twinkie.

How, as the greatest bruins fan in Canada do you not know this? Thats a crime. And so is not watching "The View".

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

How, as the greatest bruins fan in Canada do you not know this? Thats a crime. And so is not watching "The View".

I DVR it every day.  Best show ever.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Here I am.

My post you quoted still stands. He had an underwhelming regular season as my post points out.

He is picking it up so far in the playoffs which pleases me and, more importaantly, the organization.

Good for him and I hope he maintains this level of play for a nice long cup run.

Cheers

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

More important than the good play of Lucic is the play of Horton. Do you guys want him back now?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

If he keeps this up, yes.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Here I am.

My post you quoted still stands. He had an underwhelming regular season as my post points out.

He is picking it up so far in the playoffs which pleases me and, more importaantly, the organization.

Good for him and I hope he maintains this level of play for a nice long cup run.

Cheers

Are you still talking about his contract that hasn't even kicked in yet?  Maybe he is playing better because they don't get paid for the playoffs?  Fat got a game off, then a couple days off between 1 & 2, hmmmm?  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Are you still talking about his contract that hasn't even kicked in yet?  Maybe he is playing better because they don't get paid for the playoffs?  Fat got a game off, then a couple days off between 1 & 2, hmmmm?  

You do realize it has been a whole 3 games into the playoffs, right?

This discussion can be better served in the summer when all is said and done.

Until then let's just enjoy what has been some good hockey so far...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I still chuckle at that the avater. Your a good man Nite.

[/QUOTE]

LOL! All in good fun. I always keep my word & pay my debts!

My dad always told me. "Be nice to people, but don't be a phoney. If someone pisses you off let them know, but don't be nice about it; people will think you're a pushover. But, no matter what...even if you dislike someone & even if they screwed you over in the past. Always keep your word as a man. Even if it makes you sick to think you have to do it." 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandShore. Show OrrandShore's posts

Lucic has a cup ring and has proved his worth- nuff said.

I would not want any of you guys as a coach.

Sections
Shortcuts