Fat Lucic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Fat Lucic

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I still chuckle at that the avater. Your a good man Nite.

LOL! All in good fun. I always keep my word & pay my debts!

My dad always told me. "Be nice to people, but don't be a phoney. If someone pisses you off let them know, but don't be nice about it; people will think you're a pushover. But, no matter what...even if you dislike someone & even if they screwed you over in the past. Always keep your word as a man. Even if it makes you sick to think you have to do it." 

[/QUOTE]

Your dad sounds like a great guy Nite. I won't hold it against him that he raised a dick!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

In response to biggskye's comment:

who cares about the regular season?

The NHL is all about the playoffs, always has been!

Still doesn't mean that he did not have a brutal regular season, this year. He had given no indication that he could ramp up his level of play in the post-season. I don't know if he is actually trying harder, or if it is because he is facing the Leafs, every night.

Let's hope he continues to produce.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to Sportsnutty's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Correct, Bigg.  His regular season this year was pretty bad.  As we're seeing, and have seen in year's past, the guy is unique and awesome.

And he's worth every penny.

Happy as f*kk he is playing like a beast. I love his game when he goes "bull-mode". Is it against the CBA to only pay him for regular season games in which he shows a pulse?

They do.  When he's on, he's worth ($12M/82 games).  Seriously.  When he's on, he's a point/game player who is also the most intimidating physical force outside of Cedfano.  The toll he takes on the top D pair for the opposition is hard to put a dollar value on.  So if you figure he only gets paid for half his games....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

In response to Sportsnutty's comment:

Correct, Bigg.  His regular season this year was pretty bad.  As we're seeing, and have seen in year's past, the guy is unique and awesome.

And he's worth every penny.

Happy as f*kk he is playing like a beast. I love his game when he goes "bull-mode". Is it against the CBA to only pay him for regular season games in which he shows a pulse?

They do.  When he's on, he's worth ($12M/82 games).  Seriously.  When he's on, he's a point/game player who is also the most intimidating physical force outside of Cedfano.  The toll he takes on the top D pair for the opposition is hard to put a dollar value on.  So if you figure he only gets paid for half his games....

I call fuzzy math!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Lucic was the main topic on this afternoon's RogerSportsNet Prime Time Sports with Bob McCown, Nick Kypreos and Damien Cox.  Cox suggested Leaf fans had a promising future to look forward to based on this season's progress. 

Kypreos agreed but said they had to get meaner, that Toronto still needed a bruiser to mow down the opposition.  McCown mentioned JVR as that player.  Kypreos dismissed him saying with his combination of skills including deceptive speed, when Lucic is in peak form there was no player like him in the NHL. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

LOL! All in good fun. I always keep my word & pay my debts!

My dad always told me. "Be nice to people, but don't be a phoney. If someone pisses you off let them know, but don't be nice about it; people will think you're a pushover. But, no matter what...even if you dislike someone & even if they screwed you over in the past. Always keep your word as a man. Even if it makes you sick to think you have to do it." 

Your dad sounds like a great guy Nite. I won't hold it against him that he raised a dick!

[/QUOTE]

ROFFLMMFAO! Awww Kel you made my day! That was great!! lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

You do realize it has been a whole 3 games into the playoffs, right?

This discussion can be better served in the summer when all is said and done.

Until then let's just enjoy what has been some good hockey so far...

You do realize that his contract extension hasn't kicked in yet, right? Tongue Out

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yep, a true good sport.  I will be sad to see it go on next Monday.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Yep, a true good sport.  I will be sad to see it go on next Monday.

Be funny if he never took it down.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Milan Lucic after 1st round of playoffs:

7 games - 4th in NHL in scoring with 2 goals 7 assists for 9 points.  

He is 3rd in the NHL in +/- tied with linemate David Krejci at +9 and only trailing his other linemate Nathan Horton at +11.  

He is 6th in the NHL with 32 hits and has 6 PIMS.

MOST IMPORTANTLY - He was the catalyst for the greatest third period comeback in the history of the Boston Bruins!  Don't think that I have forgotten about all you Lucic Haters, I am working hard on killing all those crows I warned you all about.  How would you like them cooked?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

Milan Lucic after 1st round of playoffs:

7 games - 4th in NHL in scoring with 2 goals 7 assists for 9 points.  

He is 3rd in the NHL in +/- tied with linemate David Krejci at +9 and only trailing his other linemate Nathan Horton at +11.  

He is 6th in the NHL with 32 hits and has 6 PIMS.

MOST IMPORTANTLY - He was the catalyst for the greatest third period comeback in the history of the Boston Bruins!  Don't think that I have forgotten about all you Lucic Haters, I am working hard on killing all those crows I warned you all about.  How would you like them cooked?

Is way better than another? As far as Lucic goes, I didn't realize people were trashing him. I suppose next you'll tell me folks were bad-mouthing Horton too? Sadly Mean, most fans are short-sighted with exceptionally poor memories.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Man, it sure would be funny if someone on the team was bored and stumbled upon this thread and told Lucic about it.

"Fat Lucic" is one of my favorite hacks of all time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Dez. MeanE speaks the truth.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Klaas' comment:

Dez. MeanE speaks the truth.

No doubt about it Klaas.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Man, it sure would be funny if someone on the team was bored and stumbled upon this thread and told Lucic about it.

"Fat Lucic" is one of my favorite hacks of all time.

I often wonder if any of them, or anyone affiliated with the orgnization comes in here. I know the Red Sox monitor the sites that are dedicted to them, but thats because they are paranoid.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

^^

Morning broke out the back side of a truck stop....