Fear MTL in the playoffs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Fear MTL in the playoffs?

So many people on these boards and talk radio are worried about a possible matchup vs the Habs.  I say- bring 'em on.

I think the B's are stronger and more talented up and down their roster than MTL.  Last night does not change my mind. The B's weren't awful(although i'd prefer TT in net), there were plenty of chances the B's just didn't finish off.

True- it is always tough to play up in MTL but the B's toughness, depth, and goaltending will beat out the HABS speed and Price's play in a long series.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Fear MTL in the playoffs?

It really depends of Price i would say.  I also do not like the incident of last night because Chara is usually soft by nature...he will probably play very soft now!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I agree Stinger. If we can not beat the Habs in a seven game series then we truly do not deserve the Cup.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

I don't think it has to do with who has the better team. I think it's more a question of any given team has that one team that just ALWAYS gives problems. For the B's, it's those F'ing Habs!

Let's just say that I wouldn't be heartbroken if we didn't meet them in the playoffs!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

They don't scare me one bit...their D is awful, and they are softer than dumplings

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

In Response to Fear MTL in the playoffs?:
    [QUOTE]So many people on these boards and talk radio are worried about a possible matchup vs the Habs.  I say- bring 'em on. I think the B's are stronger and more talented up and down their roster than MTL.  Last night does not change my mind. The B's weren't awful(although i'd prefer TT in net), there were plenty of chances the B's just didn't finish off. True- it is always tough to play up in MTL but the B's toughness, depth, and goaltending will beat out the HABS speed and Price's play in a long series.
    Posted by stingerjp[/QUOTE]

I think the Bruins should fear ANY team they meet in the playoffs based on their recent (well, and long term) history.  How can you not fear a team that you have lost 11 of 13 to?? Get real

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

So what does that say about the B's, KrayzieJoe? I'm telling you... we do not need to face them in the playoffs.
    Last night's incident would be a tremendous motivator for them if they face us!
    Anyone remember Kyle McLaren on Richard Zednick in 2002? It was such a "let's do it for Zednik" motivation that they took the B's down in 6 games after we took the first 2!

I don't like it. I don't know what anyone else thinks but I'm afraid this will also affect Chara and the way he plays. I hope I'm wrong! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

This is last team I want to see in the Eastern Conference what have you been watching this year? The Canadiens have won the last 9 out of 11 games the last two years, the Bruins have been a dominate road team all season are 0-3 in the Bell Centre this year, the Canadiens have scored 9 powerplay goals in 5 games and every time the B's have made a mistake against Montreal it ends up behind TT or Rask I'll take my chances with Carolina, N.Y.Rangers or Buffalo in the first round. The Canadiens are a bad matchup. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In Response to Re: Fear MTL in the playoffs?:
    [QUOTE]I agree Stinger. If we can not beat the Habs in a seven game series then we truly do not deserve the Cup.....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

the b's have been dominated by the habnots in three of the last four years and nothing's going to change that in a months time, especially after what happened last night....

as if the habnots needed added incentive....

yeah right, bring 'em on....

Sections
Shortcuts