Feaster is an absolute moron...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Feaster is an absolute moron...

Hard to believe that getting 2 college players over the more seasoned Bartowski and Khoko was a better move.  My guess is that he wants his team to be really good in 2030 once this year's first round pick, the kid from Stanstead College High School -Jankowski, finishes college. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: Feaster is an absolute moron...

The only place where Feaster might be more hated than Boston right now is Calgary.  Somehow I find a small bit of comfort in that knowledge. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

I have no idea if the Pittsburgh package, was better than Boston's.  I found it interesting that the Flame college scout, was working for the bruins, when these guys were drafted.

Guess he finally got his wish.

Also, Feaster said in his press conference, that they went to Iginla with offers from multiple teams, because of his NTC, and it was Iginla's decision to go to Pittsburgh.

If that is true, I think Feaster should be fired immediately. Iginla had already waived his NTC when he gave them a list of the 4 teams. It does not make sense to me, to let the player leaving your orginization, make the trade for the team's future.

I think Feaster is trying to avoid any possible backlash, over screwing over the bruins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to biggskye's comment:

I have no idea if the Pittsburgh package, was better than Boston's.  I found it interesting that the Flame college scout, was working for the bruins, when these guys were drafted.

Also, Feaster said in his press conference, that they went to Iginla with offers from multiple teams, because of his NTC, and it was Iginla's decision to go to Pittsburgh.

If that is true, I think Feaster should be fired immediately. Iginla had already waived his NTC when he gave them a list of the 4 teams. It does not make sense to me, to let the player leaving your orginization, make the trade for the team's future.

I think Feaster is trying to avoid any possible backlash, over screwing over the bruins.

I Imagine he wanted Iginla to pick the team who would give him the best chance for a championship. Im not saying it was the right move, just guessing if that is how it actually went down. If Feaster did do it that way then he should be given his walking papers ASAP.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Feaster is a back staber and misled the Bruins and the media. NO player should be able to tell a GM what is best for their team and not allow their team the best deal. Iggy is selfish and does not deserve a cup with the Pens or any other team under these circumstances. Curse the Flames GM and Iggy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to lucdufour's comment:

Hard to believe that getting 2 college players over the more seasoned Bartowski and Khoko was a better move.  My guess is that he wants his team to be really good in 2030 once this year's first round pick, the kid from Stanstead College High School -Jankowski, finishes college. 

Of the two college players from Pittsburgh, and the two AHLers from Boston, which have you seen play and how many times?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

iggys commitment for how many years in calgary what (?) doesnt earn him a right to say who he decides he wants to play for ? He also stated before he didnt want to be a rental so maybe hes offered a 1 year extension in pittsburg and not boston

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Not many.  However, I am certain that the Yale Schedule is not as close to the NHL caliber as the PBruins.  I also have had firsthand experience re: the schedule of Stanstead; they play nobody.   Hey, most NHLers probably dominated their respective ranks in high school and college.  The point is that the Flames got no one that will be NHL ready right now (or even for next year) for a guy who was supposedly going for at least one roster player and a pick. 

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Of the two college players from Pittsburgh, and the two AHLers from Boston, which have you seen play and how many times?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Not many.  However, I am certain that the Yale Schedule is not as close to the NHL caliber as the PBruins.  I also have had firsthand experience re: the schedule of Stanstead; they play nobody.   Hey, most NHLers probably dominated their respective ranks in high school and college.  The point is that the Flames got no one that will be NHL ready right now (or even for next year) for a guy who was supposedly going for at least one roster player and a pick. 

If the competition isn't the world's best, that doesn't mean that the players aren't or can't be good.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

So, Iginla chose Pitt so Feaster called Shero for any kind of a basic deal?  Two college kids?

you don't get it. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

I've seen the kid from Yale play exactly once live and once on the tube. He looked okay but wasn't the best player on the ice either time. Definitley a bigger gamble as to whether he'll be a decent NHLer compared to what Boston offered IMO.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In response to biggskye's comment:

This ^

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Hard to argue that getting 2 college kids is not a bigger gamble even if they are exceptional. They could still sign with other teams.   Exhibit A: Justin Schultz.    It's also hard to argue against the thousands of posts from those that have seen all of the exchanged players play that the Flames took (wheter Iginla said or not) the better of the packages.  The best interest for Calgary, immediate and long term, was to take the B's offer.  The best interest for Jerome, according to him we are led to believe, was to choose Pitts. 

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

If the competition isn't the world's best, that doesn't mean that the players aren't or can't be good.

Sections
Shortcuts