Fell on his Rassk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diz420. Show diz420's posts

Fell on his Rassk

I want the Bs to win, but  I'm afraid that that goal will turn out to be the turning point of the series.  Rags have the momentum and Lundqvist is going to shut the Bs down.  Bs are officially in panic mode.  Let's hope for a killer instinct next game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Re: Fell on his Rassk

Green Tea with Maple Walnut Ice Cream and Peanut Butter:

1 Cup Green Tea

2 scoops Maple Walnut Ice Cream add to Cup of Tea

4 tbsp Peanut Butter mix in with other.

Quick stir. Dip hand into cup and spread the handfull on your derrier. Let sit for 5 minutes. Then use other hand to scrap the mixture from your derrier, bring to mouth and enjoy the delicious flavour.

One cup yields 3 handfuls.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to diz420's comment:

I want the Bs to win, but  I'm afraid that that goal will turn out to be the turning point of the series.  Rags have the momentum and Lundqvist is going to shut the Bs down.  Bs are officially in panic mode.  Let's hope for a killer instinct next game.

Are you sure it's official?  I haven't seen anything on their website.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I want the Bs to win, but  I'm afraid that that goal will turn out to be the turning point of the series.  Rags have the momentum and Lundqvist is going to shut the Bs down.  Bs are officially in panic mode.  Let's hope for a killer instinct next game.

How do you know the NYRs have momentum, Lundqvist is going to shut the Bruins down when they've been able to get goals behind him and that the Bruins are officially in panic mode up 3-1 and going home?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diz420. Show diz420's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

I want the Bs to win, but  I'm afraid that that goal will turn out to be the turning point of the series.  Rags have the momentum and Lundqvist is going to shut the Bs down.  Bs are officially in panic mode.  Let's hope for a killer instinct next game.

How do you know the NYRs have momentum, Lundqvist is going to shut the Bruins down when they've been able to get goals behind him and that the Bruins are officially in panic mode up 3-1 and going home?

Cause the Rangers smell blood.  The Bs only have history to remind them how they can screw it all up, and I'm sure that is what they will be thinking about on Saturday.  If they lose the next game, then they are toast.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

History mystery, theres no futurein the past .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Some peole make it so easy. The ignore button is a beautiful thing. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

I want the Bs to win, but  I'm afraid that that goal will turn out to be the turning point of the series.  Rags have the momentum and Lundqvist is going to shut the Bs down.  Bs are officially in panic mode.  Let's hope for a killer instinct next game.

Are you sure it's official?  I haven't seen anything on their website.

That's awesome GNB. I love it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I want the Bs to win, but  I'm afraid that that goal will turn out to be the turning point of the series.  Rags have the momentum and Lundqvist is going to shut the Bs down.  Bs are officially in panic mode.  Let's hope for a killer instinct next game.

I'd say about 10% of that has some merit.  Sure the rags will be a little more confident, the B's slightly more tense and Lundquist will just be himself.  Bottom line is the B's are still a better team and the series is still 3-1.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts