Ference a bad teammate?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

Ference a bad teammate?

Get a clue, this guy was extended for a reason, and you saw it aginst the blues, the stars, and you sure as sh!t saw it tonight

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Re: Ference a bad teammate?

Agreed!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

I loved Brickley's comment about Ference.  Saying how overblown those comments were and what a great teammate he is

.....you hear that Milbury???  You dolt

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

The TSN panel was 2-1.  Bob Mckenzie and MacT said they didnt like it.  Ray said he was all for it. 

Can we please let this die with no more new threads. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Some people on here will disagree....But the proof is in the puddin!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

This team needs some jam.  On the ice and in the room.  Get mad, Bruins.  Get mad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ference laughs in Milbury's and Grape's face all day long becuase he has more heart than both combined! I don't care who on this board doesn't like AF he's not getting traded.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

In Response to Re: Ference a bad teammate?:
    Ference laughs in Milbury's and Grape's face all day long becuase he has more heart than both combined! I don't care who on this board doesn't like AF he's not getting traded.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

100% agreed Dawg

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

All I can do is disagree.  I am trying to stay outta this one.  But really more heart than Milbury and Grapes.  AF will never be a boston legend like the aforementioned. 
    I don't think he is a terrible team mate.  I think he could have picked a better time.  Please don't comment on my post b/c I dont wanna be involved in this anymore. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Ference!!! Woo! Great game tonight. Old time hockey baby!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Team stood up for each other tonight and played physical. TT had a bad night... otherwise this game would have been a runaway.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

I am a big Ference fan and he is a great teammate.  He will go with anyone who steps in the way of his teammates

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

All I can do is disagree.  I am trying to stay outta this one.  But really more heart than Milbury and Grapes.  AF will never be a boston legend like the aforementioned.  I don't think he is a terrible team mate.  I think he could have picked a better time.  Please don't comment on my post b/c I dont wanna be involved in this anymore. 
    Posted by shuperman

Yeah your right I was 12 and we were going to win the Cup in 79 and beat the Habs before genius Cherry sent too many men on the ice
    Milbury - he had no talent and less brains from his carrer as a GM

Fernec was right on and played another great game tonight
    If you dont want us to post keep your comments to yourself

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

It was the same story on the versus feed.  The commentators were laughing at the stupidity of the whole situation and wondering why Bergeron and Guerin didn't get any heat for doing the exact same thing.  They specifically said that i was a total non-story inside the Bruins dressing room.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Shup I can bring up audio of Espo laughing at Grapes and how bad oif a coach he was. We can also watch Larry Robinson not letting Milbury run behind the refs when he finally got called out. Mike is a loud mouth yapper my dad played tennis with him in Andover everyone who played with him couldn't stand him and I got allot more dirt than that so do please give it a rest Milbury is a loser!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Ference a bad teammate? : Yeah your right I was 12 and we were going to win the Cup in 79 and beat the Habs before genius Cherry sent too many men on the ice Milbury - he had no talent and less brains from his carrer as a GM Fernec was right on and played another great game tonight Posted by Bruins6

^This in Stereo!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

One of the better coaches of his era and a hockey legend.  Yeah you are right.  Please.  I like Grapes.  I think he is normally correct in what he says.

I never liked Milbury...I don't really have many good things to say about him. 

I will leave it in the views of the ex-players.  Old school guys have been pretty much against it.  I think the numbers favor -against what he said.  But who cares anymore.

Listen guys.  Its pointless to toss this back and forth.  I will never agree with what he said.  My point was he created this.  He brought all the press his way.

AF ss a player I have never liked him and think he got a stupid contract b/c he was hurt and played terrible.  I can admit he is having a good year.  I hope he continues to play well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

One of the better coaches of his era and a hockey legend.  Yeah you are right.  Please.  I like Grapes.  I think he is normally correct in what he says. I never liked Milbury...I don't really have many good things to say about him.  I will leave it in the views of the ex-players.  Old school guys have been pretty much against it.  I think the numbers favor -against what he said.  But who cares anymore. Listen guys.  Its pointless to toss this back and forth.  I will never agree with what he said.  My point was he created this.  He brought all the press his way. AF ss a player I have never liked him and think he got a stupid contract b/c he was hurt and played terrible.  I can admit he is having a good year.  I hope he continues to play well.
    Posted by shuperman

If the discussion is over, how come you keep hammering in the last word?

Ference is a Bruin in every sense of the word.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

San,

how does Grapes win coach of the year?  How does one do this if they are a terrible coach.  Ask Bobby Orr what he thinks of Grapes.  Grapes is loved in Canada.  Its a well known fact that people watch coaches corner and then hit the bars.  Grapes is entertaining, I think he is a smart hockey guy who loves his country and most important to me is the loyalty and respect he pays to fallen soldiers and police

I already posted my point on Milbury.  I am not a fan.  I think he was over the edge on the AF situation. 

My last point on AF

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Ok.   I will end my portion of this conversation.

I never want the last word.  I just keep letting myself get sucked into this argument when it should be a dead issue and we should be happy about a great performance by the team.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"My last point on AF" OK but make it your last time then please...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

haha....deal....

Big Win. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Ok.   I will end my portion of this conversation. I never want the last word.  I just keep letting myself get sucked into this argument when it should be a dead issue and we should be happy about a great performance by the team.
    Posted by shuperman

You are wrong.  Ference was right.

(ha ha you can't respond)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Ference a bad teammate? : You are wrong.  Ference was right. (ha ha you can't respond)
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

NOT you actually made me laugh!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Ference a bad teammate?:
    Get a clue, this guy was extended for a reason, and you saw it aginst the blues, the stars, and you sure as sh!t saw it tonight
    Posted by pbergeron37

Yeah, I saw this exact thing during the game.

A+ for having an original thought.

Sections
Shortcuts