Ference again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Ference again

Our D is fine... if tonight proved anything, it is that the Bruins need a finisher! This game could have been 5-1 with all the nice chances we had.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Ference again:
    [QUOTE]just nealry gave the game away with 37 seconds left. i said he was worse player on ice last game and I repeat it again. Our three centers are to similar in style and we are at least one if not two Top Four defenseman from being more than an average team. And probably a Brad Richard wing type as well. Get off your butt Pete
    Posted by pumpsiefan[/QUOTE]

You're bent about something that didn't happen.  Get a grip.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

[QUOTE]just nealry gave the game away with 37 seconds left. i said he was worse player on ice last game and I repeat it again. Our three centers are to similar in style and we are at least one if not two Top Four defenseman from being more than an average team. And probably a Brad Richard wing type as well. Get off your butt Pete

Ference was not the problem tonight...  Missed open nets and goal posts were the reason why we didn't win 4-1 or 5-2 in regulation.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=40c56fba2106546b7d0a4590c635e94d&plckUserId=40c56fba2106546b7d0a4590c635e94d">
    First: 7/18/2009
    Last: 12/7/2010
    just nealry gave the game away with 37 seconds left. i said he was worse player on ice last game and I repeat it again.
    Our three centers are to similar in style and we are at least one if not two Top Four defenseman from being more than an average team. And probably a Brad Richard wing type as well.
    Get off your butt Pete

GET A CLUE PUMPSIE!  Quit bitchin about something that didn't happen and how about the other 25 x Ference made a good play.  Stop acting like a Leafs fan that constantly have complain about something.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

he actually was good on the PP in the 3rd and quarterbacked it pretty well.
    Please stop this useless hate !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yep sure was Andrew again +1 +/- with 22 TOI impressive. Steadying McQuaid and Boychuk he's an on ice coach.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

We should get off Ference back. He always puts in his best every game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Our three centers are too similar in style? How many pitchers of beer did you have tonight?