Ference injured

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Ference injured

Ference will not return.  That would make Hnidy the 7th Dman if the injury is serious.  If this injury takes serious time for Ference will the bruins pursue a dman at the deadline?  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Ference injured

All just a matter of time.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Assuming he is out long term...

Do we know anything about the injury?  Has Hnidy been signed?  Are we jumping the gun??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Maybe a groin pull? Just kidding...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

This is a big loss. The guy gets knocked on this board all the time but he is one of the most important components on this teams success.  Maybe it's because he doesn't get named too much on the scoresheet with the exception of sticking up for his teammates,
    I sure hope Kampfer returns to the lineup and they don't rush in Hnidy.  Even with Hnidy healthy I prefer Kampfer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I agree. I was starting to think he would last the whole season. Silly me thinking he woujld be dependable for the long term...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

How do you figure?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

As long as Hnidy never makes it out of the press box, I don't think there will be much of a drop off with Kampfer in there for Ferrence.  Please NO Hnidy!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Shane has to get cleared to play by Dr's because of his shoulder injury. I don't think we see him until about 10 games left. He's no where near game shape. I think losing Ference is a tough one, but the B's will manage.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

He played out the period after the hit, so it's not likely to be a major injury.  If it is a major injury, though, and Ference will go on LTIR, then yeah, I think Chiarelli kicks some tires on $2M D-men.

We've all seen that Hnidy signed a pro-rated half-mil deal?

He'll be insurance.  Kampfer will play.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Another break for the Bruins...not a big fan of Ference. He's having a good year but don't want to ever see him on the PP and would rather have Kampfer and even a tougher Hnidy out there instead.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I am in the anti-ference fan club but I will admit he has played very good this year. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Big fan of Ference, hope it's not a big time injury. He did play out the period so I have hope.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Ference has been pretty decent this year, but much easier to replace 5-6 D-man than a top-4 guy.  I think Kampfer can jump back in and do the job, if not, Hnidy will when he is ready.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Is he out for tonight's game for sure?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

We could have had Boynton back or Rivet on waivers... instead we got Hnidy? Ference is pretty tough and if this was too serious I don't know how he managed to finish the period. I hope he is back soon. In terms of their play, Boychuk is the biggest disappointment so far on D, not Ference.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Stuart finished a gam last year then missed 20,

We will need back b4 playoffs for sure.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Didn't Hnidy say that he was feeling pretty good (at the tryout) but still needs to get his playing legs?

If so, he would need some more practice time to get even close to playing shape.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

//We re-signed Ference to be reliably injured// 

ipot - You are steadily adding to your greatest hits package.  Its gone from being a double-cd to verging on a box set, bro.  Well done!

Sections
Shortcuts