Ference, Jagr and Pandolpho = Gone.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Ference, Jagr and Pandolpho = Gone.

Per NESN.com

Jaromir Jagr‘s Hall of Fame career will now include a stop in Boston, but the record will show that the tour of duty with the Bruins was a brief one. Jagr will not be returning to the Bruins next season, both he and general manager Peter Chiarelli revealed at the club’s break-up day Wednesday at TD Garden. According to Chiarelli, he broke the news to Jagr on Wednesday morning. The Bruins acquired the future Hall of Famer on the day of the NHL trade deadline, and he played a couple of months with the Bruins, his sixth NHL club. Jagr ended up playing 33 games with the Bruins including the playoffs, and he scored just two goals to go along with 17 assists. Despite the lack of scoring and tangible production, Chiarelli said he was pleased with the deal. “I told him that ‘What you did to wear a d down was very impressive. I know you didn’t score, but the timely plays that you made were terrific. I thought you spread out our play which helped our power play,’” Chiarelli said. “I was really happy with Jaromir.” Chiarelli also said the Bruins won’t be re-signing veterans Andrew Ference or Jay Pandolfo. The Bruins will take a wait-and-see approach with Wade Redden and Anton Khudobin.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2013/06/peter-chiarelli-says-bruins-wont-be-re-signing-jaromir-jagr/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Ference, Jagr and Pandolpho = Gone.

Nobody's saying anything about Nathan Horton yet.  Interesting.

Are you not entertained?!?!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Nobody's saying anything about Nathan Horton yet.  Interesting.

Are you not entertained?!?!

PC orignally said he was in the same group as Redden and some others, then he said he would like to see him return.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I read they wanted to keep Horton too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

6 million in cap. Get rid of peverly and bring horton back. Im emotional over ference.  Get horton back.  Ive changed my mind about him.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Confirmed via Fluto's tweets -

They will try to resign Horton.

They will not buy anybody out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

6 million in cap. Get rid of peverly and bring horton back. Im emotional over ference.  Get horton back.  Ive changed my mind about him.  

I do too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I like Horton but he's a player that drives me crazy. At times he can be a very good player w/ a great shot who can score the big goal. Then at times he can be totally nonexistent for long stretches, I know you can say that about any player but he's the classic feast or famine guy. I just hope they don't overpay for him. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

I like Horton but he's a player that drives me crazy. At times he can be a very good player w/ a great shot who can score the big goal. Then at times he can be totally nonexistent for long stretches, I know you can say that about any player but he's the classic feast or famine guy. I just hope they don't overpay for him. 

He feasts in the playoffs though. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Confirmed via Fluto's tweets -

They will try to resign Horton.

They will not buy anybody out.

Two contracts will have to go in order to sign both. Even with Savards LTIR keeping both is going to be a chore.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Ference, Jagr and Pandolpho = Gone. NO PROB

Koko Knight Spooner and another top 6 free agent forward  in Laughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Are you kidding me ? Is that all ?  Do you mean we will get stocked with PEV and Thornton next seaon ??    If so count me out for the season I cant stand those 2 clowns anymore...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

He has been a pretty good playoff guy. He's jinxed when it comes to playing in the Finals, both times he sustained a significant injury. I still don't want them to overpay for him. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to riptide757's comment:

Ference, Jagr and Pandolpho = Gone. NO PROB

Koko Knight Spooner and another top 6 free agent forward  in Laughing

To say no problem to ference isnt respectful to a guy they could bring back if they tried hard.  Its so much easier to go young and i get it.  Ahhh stupid emotions.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

He has been a pretty good playoff guy. He's jinxed when it comes to playing in the Finals, both times he sustained a significant injury. I still don't want them to overpay for him. 

I don't want to see them overpay for him either Stan but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

bingo, Dez !

my only worry   though  is his injury problems. other than that,bring him back(at the right price of course)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Are you kidding me ? Is that all ?  Do you mean we will get stocked with PEV and Thornton next seaon ??    If so count me out for the season I cant stand those 2 clowns anymore...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

It's funny how you keep calling players clowns.

Sections
Shortcuts