Ference needs to Shut his Pie Hole!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Re: Ference needs to Shut his Pie Hole!

In Response to Re: Ference needs to Shut his Pie Hole!:
    You are right Orr - None of us know what is going on in the locker room.  We only know what we see on the ice, so whatever it is that is going on in there isn't working and needs to be fixed!  What's the difference between the other 3 teams in Boston and the Bruins?  It's the coach!  CJ and his system are tired and played out.  CJ doesn't even come close to Doc Rivers, Terry Francona, or Bill Belicheck!  His players do not play half as hard as all of these other teams in town do for their coach, and the Pats and Sox have not always been the most talented teams in the league when they have won the championship.  What happens when guys dog it like Randy Moss, they are sent packing!  Hello Michael Ryder?
    Posted by MeanE

I agree with your post but still see nothing wrong with what Ference said.  I would hope a pro athlete would listen to his coaches and not the fans even is said coach is a buffoon.  Part of being a team is protecting the team and for now Julien is part of the team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Phelt- Nobody said anything about any bearing on a professional athletes's play.  And if you don't think that Fans pay for the players salaries, you are clueless.   Fans buy tickets, they buy refreshments, they buy clothing, they are the eyeballs that sponsors pay for.  Without fans the owner does not pay their salaries.  In addition, the Salary Cap is tied into revenues of all 30 teams.  These revenues are generated by whom?  That's what I thought.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I don't see much wrong with what he said.  It actually seems like kind of the boilerplate response for players when the media is pestering them to say something stupid and start a controversy.  I don't think Neely would want him to answer any other way, to be honest.

And Ference is by all accounts a good guy.  Brad Park and a lot of other people were angry about the Kelly dismissal, but I don't think Ference has made any enemies himself.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moogfan35. Show moogfan35's posts

Phelt- Nobody said anything about any bearing on a professional athletes's play.  And if you don't think that Fans pay for the players salaries, you are clueless.   Fans buy tickets, they buy refreshments, they buy clothing, they are the eyeballs that sponsors pay for.  Without fans the owner does not pay their salaries.  In addition, the Salary Cap is tied into revenues of all 30 teams.  These revenues are generated by whom?  That's what I thought.
    Posted by MeanE

Actually, the owner owns the business, the business pays the players, the fans pay the business to watch the players, buy concessions and memorabilia, The owner takes the profit. So Without the fans to keep the business going the owner and players dont get paid  Sealed

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Orr- I understand that he has to "protect their house", but he needs to be more accountable.  He could have defended his coach without lashing out at the media and fans, as we are not the ones that are underachieving! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Moog- Didn't we just say the same thing only differently? :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moogfan35. Show moogfan35's posts

Moog- Didn't we just say the same thing only differently? :)
    Posted by MeanE

Yeah, just trying to lighten the mood : )

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

"I don't get why it enflames you so much." It enflames me so much because he is an overpaid athlete that forgets that the guys in the "room" all get paid by the people in the "stands".  Instead of saying I understand that the fans of Boston are upset with the way we have played and I don't blame them, we need to be better and give the fans their money's worth.  He instead lashes out and says I don't give a bleep what they think!  His brotherhood speech is BS, as this team has done nothing on the ice to actually show that they are a "team" in 2 years!  
    Posted by MeanE

Let's not forget  he was defending his coach at the time.It's not like he was simply saying I don't care what the fans think.From what I can gather he was asked about the coachs job security and lashed out.To tell you the truth I don't think what goes on in the locker room is our business.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I have no issue with Ference's statement. 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Nor do I.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Ference needs to Shut his Pie Hole! : Good company boy, was well rewarded with his contract extension.  I don't think he is talking about Neely, rather the media and maybe some fans. Good to see that he gave a shout-out to NAS though, highlighted and underlined.
    Posted by Crowls2424

NAS's ego cannot stand the strees, stop that Crowls.  Any player who reads these threads is masochistic.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

In Response to Ference needs to Shut his Pie Hole!:
    He is essentially saying that the fans and media don't know what the heck they are talking about. .
    Posted by MeanE

So?

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

He's had enough with the doodie flinging drama by people like Mike Felger and the mouth breathers who listen to him. You can add little spineless gossip mongers like James Murphy and Joe Haggerty to the list. We don't know what is going on in THAT locker room. No matter what kind of hockey or locker room experience one thinks they have.....you don't know.
    If you want to get your panties twisted and feign offense then that's your perogative.

I'm no Ference fan, but good for him! Preach on brother Andrew!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

In Response to Ference needs to Shut his Pie Hole! : So? Methinks thou doth protest too much. He's had enough with the doodie flinging drama by people like Mike Felger and the mouth breathers who listen to him. You can add little spineless gossip mongers like James Murphy and Joe Haggerty to the list. We don't know what is going on in THAT locker room. No matter what kind of hockey or locker room experience one thinks they have.....you don't know. If you want to get your panties twisted and feign offense then that's your perogative. I'm no Ference fan, but good for him! Preach on brother Andrew!
    Posted by Krispy73

LMAO. Go Team!

Sections
Shortcuts