Ferrance gets 1 game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Ferrance gets 1 game

In response to ThatHockeyGuy's comment:

If Hamilton does get the start, at least we will finally know that he either isn't ready for playoff hockey or that Claude has a thing against rookies.

How will you know which is which?  And what does it mean when a coach "has a thing against rookies"?  Is it a bias/racist/origin type thing, only with playing time being judged instead of skin color or passport?

That Julien.  He benched Soderberg and Hamilton.  Clearly he has a thing against Swedes and rookies.

Dumb.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to ThatHockeyGuy's comment:

If Hamilton does get the start, at least we will finally know that he either isn't ready for playoff hockey or that Claude has a thing against rookies.

How will you know which is which?  And what does it mean when a coach "has a thing against rookies"?  Is it a bias/racist/origin type thing, only with playing time being judged instead of skin color or passport?

That Julien.  He benched Soderberg and Hamilton.  Clearly he has a thing against Swedes and rookies.

Dumb.

I met him once and he wasn't that friendly.  Add the Irish to the list.

I've often been a big backer of Ference, but c'mon, he deserved a game.  I don't think he did it on purpose, but that's kind of a detail on a clear Rule 48 hit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I've often been a big backer of Ference, but c'mon, he deserved a game.  I don't think he did it on purpose, but that's kind of a detail on a clear Rule 48 hit.

I agree. I don't believe he thought, "Oh, Grabo.  Awesome.  Here comes a subtle elbow to the head.  Boom!"

He did, however, mean to make contact with the elbow.  A hockey play gone bad.  That gets you one game.  Bad play.  Fair punishment.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Stuke50's comment:

Is it a lock that Dougie Hamilton will be in the lineup ?  Would they consider Johnson ?  Would they bring up Bartkowski, even though they need al hands on deck down in Providence to avoid a sweep ?....

i just don't understand it for the life of me why everyone seems to butcher Ference's name. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

i just don't understand it for the life of me why everyone seems to butcher Ference's name. 

Ferrence, Ferrentts, Fairentts, Fairence. 

There. Nag on those spelling mistakes. 

Oh , Criss Cross and Bob Cole have both been around for awhile too.