Ferrance pure awful

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Re: Ferrance pure awful

Except for Thomas, this was the most pathetic effort of the entire season. What a lackluster performance. Too bad Thomas deserved better tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ference logged 19Mins and was not on the ice for any PK. The Bruins as a hole played badly but I'm just not seeing how you can just pick out Ference ?

Rask will be on this team for a very long time and there are other ways to get a top 4 Dman PC has picks n prospects for that Wheeker will fetch nothing!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I thought it was the whole team (TT excluded) that stunk! Not just Ference!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In Response to Re: Ferrance pure awful:
    [QUOTE]Except for Thomas, this was the most pathetic effort of the entire season. What a lackluster performance. Too bad Thomas deserved better tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino[/QUOTE]
    Couldnt of said it any better

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Ference did look pretty bad at the start. After that though I didn't really notice him, which isn't a bad thing. I am not saying he played well. It was a bad performance defensively by all. My problem with this team is this. They seem to be changing the way they rush the puck out of their own end which is a good thing. But, They are not changing their defensive style to compensate that. They cannot allow the opposing team to come rushing through the middle and set up in front of Thomas. I don't mind being aggressive on defense but you cannot allow the other team to camp in front of our goalie. I don't care if you have to take a penalty to get the message across. This game was indifferent to me. It was good to get a point from a team that did NOT want to lose another game. They had pluses but sadly the minuses outweighed those.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Ferrance wasn't great tonight but worst player= McQuaid.  He had 3 awful passes in his own end in the first and saw little to no ice time after(good call on that one CJ).

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Need some attention? Clogging the forum with old posts again..

Mommy forget to Hug you this morning now you need someone to pay attention. LOL!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Ference is tied for second on the team and ninth in the NHL with a plus-15, finishing with a minus rating in just five of 28 games this season. He was a minus-1 on Saturday, his first time on the negative side of the ledger in nine games."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Since this is about Ference (not Ferrance), fans should notice that he is fast and effective right now.  Top of his game.  He's hitting precise outlets and moving up the ice....one of Bruins' fastest skaters right now...getting his point shots on net....rarely make a slip on the D..    Also good offense--  I just can't figure out why he hasn't potted a few goals.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Ference is just fine and is a perfectly legit 3-5 DMan in this league. Yeah, he a bit undersized, but so what? Is he Bourque, no...but he's no Milbury (now there was a hack) either. The Bruins are much better when he is on the ice. Why does everyone think so differently?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I guess pumpkin didn't correct the name yet. I love when everyone gets on his back.
    Just check out when he's not in the lineup the Bruins record last season.  Cross your fingers he doesn't get hurt. Knock on wood.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthonyalbani89. Show anthonyalbani89's posts

In Response to Re: Ferrance pure awful:
    [QUOTE]Ferrance wasn't great tonight but worst player= McQuaid.  He had 3 awful passes in his own end in the first and saw little to no ice time after(good call on that one CJ).
    Posted by stingerjp[/QUOTE]

This is what the FANS wanted, get rid of Hunwick, Ferrance, and any D that has a sub par night. How in the heck can a young guy develop in a place like Boston. Glad "C" wasn't here from the beginning. And he isn't all that now, beside a 7 mill contract. Afraid to stand up for his team or take the team on his shoulder, we saw this in game 7. Now its going to be McQuaid turn, then you can continue with the AHL guys next. Kamper will be a young guy that you'll have not spoke about yet, get out the toliet paper, he is getting ready to be crapped on too. 

Sections
Shortcuts