Ferrence Has To Go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: Ferrence Has To Go

DEZ, you are spot on with your comments.The hit was mainly to the shoulder, and maybe a touch to the facemask. THe other player has an injured SHOULDER.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

This is a no win arguement, people have different opinions and niether can be justified as correct. Personally I like what Ference did and respected it, but at the same time I can see where the other people are coming from. This whole thing just needs to go away because from what I can tell and from what I've heard it didn't hurt the locker room which is all that matters to me.

PS Even giving thought to giving Ference the boot for this is just idiotic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosismooses. Show mosismooses's posts

Who cares? If Paille failed to show up for work no one would even notice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Ferrence Has To Go:
    This is a no win arguement, people have different opinions and niether can be justified as correct. Personally I like what Ference did and respected it, but at the same time I can see where the other people are coming from. This whole thing just needs to go away because from what I can tell and from what I've heard it didn't hurt the locker room which is all that matters to me. PS Even giving thought to giving Ference the boot for this is just idiotic.
    Posted by matttt87

Right on all points Matt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

You people are pathetic. This is a non issue. Paille is a healthy scratch. He is the worst player on the team. He suxs. But you want to get rid of Ference? First of all I could care less if the hit was dirty or not...it was stupid! You are winning 4-0 and Paille takes a 5 minute penalty? If Dallas had scored 3 goals on the PP and won the game everyone would be saying get rid of Paille. The fact is the Edwards and Milburys of the world are clowns and are completely clueless. Take a look at the Islanders...they are Mike Milbury's creation

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Re: Ferrence Has To Go : PC and myself both expected the same thing of Ference.........that he say something along the lines of "I'd prefer not to comment on this until I see a replay".Do we all think AF was the only Bruin asked what he thought of the hit?I'm sure the vultures(media)went around the room and asked every single guy the same questions.Most chose not to comment(which many of you see as somehow being worse).Better to be silent and thought a fool,than to open your mouth and prove it..........
    Posted by dezaruchi

From Today's Globe...Ference talking
    "I think there’s a lot of guys on the team who if it was their turn to talk to the media probably would’ve said the same thing.

“Even Bergy told me afterward that he had said the same thing after the game. He said, ‘So what’s the big deal?’ ’’
    CJ is known for tight control  of media access.  He doesn't let his assistants talk at all and I think he selects certain players to talk on certain nights.  So, the media likely didn't get to go around the room. 
    Another point, Bergeron's opinion carries more weight than anybody.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Ferrence Has To Go : From Today's Globe...Ference talking "I think there’s a lot of guys on the team who if it was their turn to talk to the media probably would’ve said the same thing. “Even Bergy told me afterward that he had said the same thing after the game. He said, ‘So what’s the big deal?’ ’’ CJ is known for tight control  of media access.  He doesn't let his assistants talk at all and I think he selects certain players to talk on certain nights.  So, the media likely didn't get to go around the room.  Another point, Bergeron's opinion carries more weight than anybody.
    Posted by scooter244

I think league rules dictate the press getting access to all players(at least those writers who are members of the professional hockey writers association.)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

this horse must have god-like qualities... it has again risen from the dead-

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Getting rid of Ference = Dumb idea.
    Let's leave it at that...ok?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Getting rid of Ference = Dumb idea. Let's leave it at that...ok?
    Posted by seobrien

Agreed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I agree keep Ferrence he been consistent and healthy. He does have hockey smarts and grit. He will stick up for a team mate on the ice.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

Who cares about spelling, this board is about the Bruins and Hockey, quit whining.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Who cares about spelling, this board is about the Bruins and Hockey, quit whining.
    Posted by BRRocker

Or commas and the misuse of punctuation, for that matter.  Whiners.

Sections
Shortcuts