Fight Night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Fight Night

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Who said anything about him fighting Orr? That's ST's job.

I'll take him fighting ANYBODY at this juncture! 

True.  That's his function, nite.  His capacity on the Bruins is to respond to what those players are sure to try. 

Exactly...The other nite when he didn't go with Neil..I was like...WHAT! I know it was a tie game & he's more valuable on the ice, but he also has a role & his role is to itimidate...Not to be intimidated.

BTW- Did anyone else notice after the scuffle in front of the Sens net when DK was getting mauled? Neil & Lucic had another discussion. It was as if Lucic said something to Neil & Neil looked like he said. "OK sorry man...I didn't know." and tapped Lucic's shoulder before skating away. I'm not a lip reader by trade, or anything, but that's what it looked like was said. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

From the drop of the puck, McLaren, Fraser and Orr will all be itching to fight. The rest of the Leafs will respond depending on the outcome of any fights.

I would recommend the Bruins avoid any fighting tonight, to keep the Leafs on the wrong foot and engage in the fisticufs Monday in Boston.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

Even the mascot?

Especially the mascott and knock the moustache of their freakin coach

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to stan17's comment:

I'd much rather see MacDermid in the line up than Pandolfo. Neither have any offense in them but at least MacDermid can skate and will play physical. Pandolfo does absolutely zero. 

We beat Pandopho pretty badly around here, but he is at least defensively responsible.

MacDermid, with gloves on, is useless.

Since when do you care about that? Last week you were calling for Bourque to be reinserted into the lineup and he's the worst defensive player in the organization at this point.

Have I ever suggested that I don't care about players playing defensively? 

Wow, two days of you F-ing off was all you could handle before you start with the stupidity and the mis-direction.

Pitiful.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Who said anything about him fighting Orr? That's ST's job.

True.  That's his function, nite.  His capacity on the Bruins is to respond to what those players are sure to try. 

Exactly...The other nite when he didn't go with Neil..I was like...WHAT! I know it was a tie game & he's more valuable on the ice, but he also has a role & his role is to itimidate...Not to be intimidated.

BTW- Did anyone else notice after the scuffle in front of the Sens net when DK was getting mauled? Neil & Lucic had another discussion. It was as if Lucic said something to Neil & Neil looked like he said. "OK sorry man...I didn't know." and tapped Lucic's shoulder before skating away. I'm not a lip reader by trade, or anything, but that's what it looked like was said. 

I'd like to think the Bruins getting ahead by 2 (Yikes!!) or so reduces Carlyle's use of Orr and McLaren instead wanting to use his best to get back in it.  Unlike Julien, Carlyle spots his fourth-liners with Orr and McLaren averaging 6:25 and 5:09 of ice time respectively.  Fraser's earned a regular rotation on the D and averages 15:33. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Maybe a good fight night would wake the entire team up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I'd much rather see MacDermid in the line up than Pandolfo. Neither have any offense in them but at least MacDermid can skate and will play physical. Pandolfo does absolutely zero. 

We beat Pandopho pretty badly around here, but he is at least defensively responsible.

Since when do you care about that? Last week you were calling for Bourque to be reinserted into the lineup and he's the worst defensive player in the organization at this point.

Wow, two days of you F-ing off was all you could handle before you start with the stupidity and the mis-direction.

Pitiful.

Last week in a thread asking who in Prov would be a good replacement for Pandolfo your 2 word post said Chris Bourque.  Now your applauding Pandolfo for his defensive contributions.  Forgive me for trying to apply logic when trying to figure out your mind set. Lighten up or simply end all of your posts with, "those questioning my thought process need not reply". 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Pitiful.

Last week in a thread asking who in Prov would be a good replacement for Pandolfo your 2 word post said Chris Bourque.  Now your applauding Pandolfo for his defensive contributions.  Forgive me for trying to apply logic when trying to figure out your mind set. Lighten up or simply end all of your posts with, "those questioning my thought process need not reply". 

Yep your fighting a loosing battle man,can't win with that one

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The subject to my response was MacDermid over Pandolfo.  In your "anything to start a fight" approach, you've taken something out of context and declared that I don't find defense important.

Because that's what you do.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I would love to see Chara drop th gloves with McLaren....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

I would love to see Chara drop th gloves with McLaren....

I would love to see someone sneak into your house and drop your computer.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

The subject to my response was MacDermid over Pandolfo.  In your "anything to start a fight" approach, you've taken something out of context and declared that I don't find defense important.

Because that's what you do.

The very blackest of kettles.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Not to jump into this feud but Pandolfo is a good defender and does the little things well. I just want to see the third line (now the 4th) not give up goals. Caron - Pev - whoever - Is a meek offensive line.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

Not to jump into this feud but Pandolfo is a good defender and does the little things well. I just want to see the third line (now the 4th) to not give up goals. Caron - Pev - whoever - Is a meek offensive line.

I agree completely. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to readsocks' comment:

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

If the doctors have cleared Thornton to play then he needs to do his job and fight. So if Shawn gets hurt that is just too bad for him as he is easily replaced. If Lucic fights tonight  that is just dumb becuase that means he is in the box for 5 minutes each time he goes with any LOAF thug.

What a great thing it would be for Lucic to get hurt and he misses the playoffs becuase a yard ape like Orr, who doesn't belong in the same hockey-skilled-building as Milan, baited him into a fight. That would be a win for Toronto getting rid of a division foes top 6 forward and a big loss for Boston.

best thing to happen to the Bruins is if Lucic spent the night in the box.. clearly he doesn't contribute anything offensively or defensively to the team.. I mean really... he doesn't!

Lucic is so far over rated it is insane.. he probably would fit a better role as an enforcer like a S.T.. 

lets all count the turnovers by Lucic tonight.. I lost count last game..

Official NHL stats listed his giveaways at 1 last game. Apparently you can't count past your thumb.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

If the doctors have cleared Thornton to play then he needs to do his job and fight. So if Shawn gets hurt that is just too bad for him as he is easily replaced. If Lucic fights tonight  that is just dumb becuase that means he is in the box for 5 minutes each time he goes with any LOAF thug.

What a great thing it would be for Lucic to get hurt and he misses the playoffs becuase a yard ape like Orr, who doesn't belong in the same hockey-skilled-building as Milan, baited him into a fight. That would be a win for Toronto getting rid of a division foes top 6 forward and a big loss for Boston.

best thing to happen to the Bruins is if Lucic spent the night in the box.. clearly he doesn't contribute anything offensively or defensively to the team.. I mean really... he doesn't!

Lucic is so far over rated it is insane.. he probably would fit a better role as an enforcer like a S.T.. 

Sox season has started.  Please relocate and leave this board for people who know a little something about hockey.  If lucic were available 29 gms would be lining up.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[/QUOTE

Your birthcertificate is an apology from the condem factory bud! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Honestly I'd rather see him take 7 minutes in Pentalty's than a hat-trick right now.

Yikes Nite...did someone slip someting into your gatorade bottle ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Scratch Lucic for a night or two?  Yes.

Over rated:  Not at all.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Buchholz, Lester and Pedroias socks stink LoL!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Looch will be mad tonite because he been dropped to the 3rd line so something will happen with him. He will fight someone and maybe even play one of his better games lately.