Figured out what's going on

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Figured out what's going on

Instead of getting any sleep last night after the collective kick in the stomach the BlewIts gave the City of Boston the night they needed them, I figured out exactly what is so infuriating about this bunch of Marys.

Watching the 2013 Boston BlewIts is like reliving May 2010 again, night after night after night.

You know they are going to choke. Even if you lie and pretend you dont know they never met a lead they couldnt blow, you know its coming. Is it possible to be a weaker team with a 3rd period lead?  How does such a bunch of losers get so many leads to blow in the first place?

You know they will blow a third period lead against Pitt... or Mont... or... Wash... or Buff... or Winnipeg... or Buff or whoever they are playing. You know they cant handle the powerful Joe Corvo led Hurricanes.

Like against the Flyers, you know they got very lucky to get off to a great start and were so emotionally fragile that they would collapse at the first sight of difficulty. 2013 season = 2010 Flyers series.

You know the excuses like injury and fatigue would follow every loss. 2010. 2013.

When the 2010 team needed an emotional lift, they would lay an egg. They did it in the Savard game, in the drubbing in Game 5 vs PHilly. 2013 is the poster child of no heart- same thing. City desperately needs an emotional lift? Hearts racing after the National anthem? Egg... laid. Play like ballerinas. Humiliating.

When they completed the 3-0, 3-0 uh oh choke in 2010, they cemented their DNA. The 2013 Boston BlowIts is the same team that choked in the playoffs to Carolina, to Philly, to Washington. 2011 was a lucky miracle. This is who they are.

Mediocre goaltending propped up by a defensive system and incapable of making a big save in a third period. Incapable. Defense apparently over the hill. Stars completely invisible. 30 goal scorer Cam Neely clones on the 4th line. Excuse after excuse after excuse. Nice faceoff there Bergy. Crying about refs when they take penalty after penalty. The same embarrassing power play every year. Abysmal, wretched coaching, rightfully tuned out by a bunch of quitters.

Yep, watching the 2013 Boston BlewIts (or is BlowIts better?) is like watching the series against the Flyers over and over on a continuous loop. Its like Clockwork Orange... Flyer Orange?

Break this "team" up and find some character, somewhere.

Gutless losers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: Figured out what's going on

Go  get some sleep ...sounds like you need it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Amazing how obviously disappointed and passionate fans get ripped into.  He maybe be exaggerating but every point he makes has some truth.  My optimism is that the NHL has enough Komosarics, Burrows or Lapierres out there that might be able to wake up this sleeping bear.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

Amazing how obviously disappointed and passionate fans get ripped into.  He maybe be exaggerating but every point he makes has some truth.  My optimism is that the NHL has enough Komosarics, Burrows or Lapierres out there that might be able to wake up this sleeping bear.

Disappointment and passion run deep in all of us on many occasions.  100 posts a day about the team being gutless and/or worthless gets tiring.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Four lunatic protest-posts in 24 hours. Prozac has another new victim.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Disappointment and passion run deep in all of us on many occasions.  100 posts a day about the team being gutless and/or worthless gets tiring.

Especially from a jag off who claims to have stopped watching the 3rd periods for over a month now. His act was old and tired during the Cup run. Anyone with an ounce of shame would be embarrassed to constantly act that way after looking so stupid once already. He, along with a few others claimed we wouldn't have to listen to his crap anymore if the Bruins could even get by the Habs. He sure was quick to say "I told you so" when the Habs were up 2-0. Now here he is again acting like he knows something the rest of us don't. I'd personally rather hear what his wife the Red Wings fan has to say about the Bruins. I suspect she's even far more tired of listening to him than we are though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Especially from a jag off who claims to have stopped watching the 3rd periodsfor over a month now. His act was old and tired during the Cup run. Anyone with an ounce of shame would be embarrassed to constantly act that way after looking so stupid once already. He, along with a few others claimed we wouldn't have to listen to his crap anymore if the Bruins could even get by the Habs. He sure was quick to say "I told you so" when the Habs were up 2-0. Now here he is again acting like he knows something the rest of us don't. I'd personally rather hear what his wife the Red Wings fan has to say about the Bruins. I suspect she's even far more tired of listening to him than we are though.

Would likely be far more interesting.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Why don't you go find another team to cheer for. Makes a lot more sense than blowing up a team that is 1st in the division and 2nd in the conference.

I mean, you're in IL right. Why not become a Blackhawks fan. Make sure you take your negativity with you.

Oh wait, nm, 2009-10 was probably an aberation too since they've been ousted in the 1st round the past two years.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

The Bruins team that blew a 3-0 lead to Philly is the same one that trounced Philly 4-0 the very next year during the Cup run. That answered a lot of questions for most people. Still worrying about the 2010 meltdown is ridiculous considering the way they rebounded from it.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Why on earth would you follow and invest your time in a hobby that makes you so upset and bitter?  Seriously?

You might want to find a hobby that doesn't make you so crazy and emotional.  I'm not being a jerk, I really think the Bruins and porfessional hockey aren't doing you any good.

I enjoy the Bruins, every season, even when they lose a key game.  That's why I'm here a lot. Why are you here?  Is it just a venting thing?  I'm curious.  It seems destructive and unhealthy for  you.  

And annoying for us.

Sections
Shortcuts